Classmates part 6

Jacob X Max

High school AU

(Max's POV)
(During the party)

I was laughing with Adam and the others about something funny. Adam left to get a drink for him and Alesa. So we continued to talk about random stupid stuff. I looked over where the drinks were at and saw Jacob making out with Adam. Normally I'd be pissed at them both but they both are drunk so I'll let it slide just this one time. I walked over to the and tapped Adam's shoulder.

"Hey Adam, Alesa is looking for you."

Adam stopped kissing Jacob then walked back to Alesa and the others. I looked at Jacob who was getting another drink. I reached for it and grabbed it out of his hand.

"I think you've had enough."

"Awww Max. Why can'ts I have drink?" Jacob said slurring his words.

"You've had too much. I don't want you to get alcohol poisoning."

Jacob laughed it off and reached for the drink. I backed my hand away from him then he frowned.

"I said no."

Jacob had a smirk grow on his face and he began to reach for my crotch.

"What if I give you something special?" Jacob asked.

I grabbed his wrist with my free hand and moved it away from my crotch. I pulled his head towards mine and I leaned in to his ear.

"Maybe later when you're sober." I whispered.

I backed away and Jacob smiled and pushed his lips against mine. He tasted like alcohol badly, but I kept on making out with him to keep him from drinking anymore, or getting himself in trouble.

The party died down a bit and I was sitting on the couch with Jacob on my lap kissing at my neck. I could feel myself growing harder with every kiss that Jacob made on my neck. I pushed him away a bit then he looked at me sorrowfully.

"Let's get out of here. okay?" I said. Jacob nodded then I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my body.

We got to my car then we both got into our own seats. I drove us to my house because I'm pretty sure Jacob's parents would flip if they knew he was drunk. my parents weren't home because they were on a business trip so I figured that my house would be a safe place from trouble for the both of us.

We got inside and I locked the door. I turned back and Jacob was reaching for my crotch once more. This time I didn't stop him. He palmed my member through the jeans and I felt myself growing to attention. I backed away from him and his hand dropped because he didn't expect me to move away from him. Jacob looked at me with a sad face.

"Let's get cleaned up before we have fun." I said. I never planned on fucking him just yet. I knew he was still a little bit drunk and I didn't want to have sex with him if he was drunk and not fully aware of his decisions.

I grabbed Jacob's wrist and brought him to a bathroom. I turned the shower on and handed Jacob a towel.

"Are you showering with me Max?" Jacob asked. I shook my head. "I'm going to stay out here until you're out then I'll shower."