Classmates part 2

Due to a request by the one who asked for this one-shot this will be a small series just like "Undead" but I also want to say that writing the first part of "Classmates" was not as weird as I thought it would be so I just wanted to take a quick poll.... If you would like this mini series to have smut comment "smut". If you don't want there to be a smut in this then comment "NO smut". I am not saying what I'd rather do because I want to hear from you guys. And whatever has the majority vote is I'll do it.

Jacob X Max

High school AU

(Jacob's POV)

I stood at my door, stunned as I watched Max drive away.

Did that really just happen? Did he just kiss me?

I unlocked my front door and walked inside. After I got inside I closed and locked my door. I walked over to my room and sat down on my bed. I grabbed my phone and texted Caleb.

J: hey Caleb can you come over right now? I need to talk to you real quick.

C: why? Can't we just text about it?

J: it has to do with my math HW

C: ok I'll be there in a few.

Caleb and I had some secret codes because my parents snoop through my phone and look at my messages. Since I'm the better one at math I shouldn't be asking Caleb for math help, but that's a cue for me to tell him that something is super important and has top priority to talk about.

I put my phone away and waited for Caleb to show up. We lived only a couple houses away from each other so it was easy for us to walk to one another's house. I heard my doorbell ring and I walked to the front door and opened it letting Caleb in. We walked to my living room which was empty since both my parents were at work until late at night.

"What's so important?" Caleb asked.

"So you remember the guy I was staring at during lunch?"

"Yeah what about him?" Caleb asked.

"His name is Max." I said.

"Okay... How do you know that?" Caleb asked.

"Well he is in my Pre-Cal class and he helped me with a bully problem."

"That's it? That's what you called me down here for?" Caleb said irritated.

"Woah woah woah. Hold on I'm not finished. Then after school the same bully was bothering me again then Max came and helped again."

"Okay. Go on."

"He drove me home and then he dropped me off."

"Are you done telling your story yet?" Caleb asked.

"Almost. And when I walked up to the front door Max called out to me and then ran up to me. Then he... Kissed me." I said.

"Wait... really!? He kissed you?" Caleb asked incredulously.

"Yeah, at least I think so. Unless my mind was fantasizing it."

"You know that didn't happen. I wonder what it's going to be like at school tomorrow." Caleb said.

"Yeah. one can only imagine."

(Timeskip to next school day)

I was walking to my next class when I felt something tug on my backpack making me stop walking. I sighed thinking it was Adam.

"Can you just leave me alone Adam?" I asked.

"It's not Adam. Why don't you take a look."

I turned and saw Max.

"Oh sorry about that. It's just that Adam does that to me also."

"No problem. Hey can I talk to you for a second?" Max asked.

"Uh sure but third period is about to start."

"Are you getting a good grade in that class?" Max asked.

"It's only the second day I hope I still have a good grade. I have Spanish class. But the teacher doesn't really teach he just goofs off."

"Okay follow me." Max said grabbing my hand and dragging me with him. We made our way to the football field entrance.

"Max the gates are locked. What are we doing here?" I asked.

"I got the keys from Preston. He plays on the football team so he asked the coach for the keys." Max said.

Max led me to the bleachers where we went under the bleachers and sat down.

"Wow. It's so roomy under here."

"Yeah it's where I go to clear my head sometimes." Max said.

"Heh. It's nice and quiet. Good place to clear your mind." I said.

I looked over at Max and he looked at me. We locked eyes and Max gave a toothy grin. I smiled back then turned away because I knew I was blushing.

(Max's POV)

Jacob turned his face away hiding the fact that he was blushing. I scooted closer to him and put my hand under his chin. I turned his head to face mine. I stared into his beautiful green eyes. I closed the gap between us and kissed him. Jacob seemed startled like yesterday but melted into the kiss. My tongue pushing at his lips ask if for an entrance. Jacob parted his lips allowing my tongue to take over. We separated and Jacob seemed startled and confused.

"I know you like me." I said.

"Why would you think that?" Jacob said all flustered.

"I saw you staring at me during lunch yesterday."

"I'm sorry about that." Jacob said.

"Don't be. I like you too."