Classmates part 3

Jacob X Max

High school AU

(Jacob's POV)

"You... Like me?"

"Yeah. Why would I have kissed you twice if I didn't?" Max said.

"I don't know it's just that you're a senior and I'm a freshman."

"Don't worry about that. Those are just labels for school. In reality we are just two ordinary people." Max said.

"Yeah. I guess you're right." I said.

Max chuckled and pulled me on top of him. His radiant laugh giving off a small echo from under the bleachers. I heard the bell from afar.

"We should go back now." I said.

"Why? Let's just stay here for a while longer." Max said.

"We can't. We already ditched third period. We can't ditch fourth period." I said.

"Okay fine Goodie goodie." Max said taunting me.

"You like this goodie goodie." I said.

"I know. I'm not denying that." Max said.

I laughed then got up off him. Dusting myself off of any dirt. Max and I got out from under the bleachers and left the field. Max locked the field gates then we headed off into the campus to finish the school day.

Max left to go to his fourth period and I was on my way to my fourth when I saw Caleb. He gave me a dirty look as I approached him.

"Hey Caleb. What did I miss during third period?"

"A bit of nothing. But that's what I wanted to talk to you about. Where were you? It's only the second day of school why would you ditch?" Caleb asked.

"Oh. Well. You see. About that." I said  trying to procrastinate.

"Hey Jacob! I forgot to say. What's your number so we can keep in touch." Max said running towards me.

"Here I'll write it down." I said writing my number on a paper and handing it to him. Max put the paper in his pocket then rushed off to his next class.

"Oh. I see. You were with him during third period, weren't you?" Caleb said.

"Okay fine. You caught me. I was with Max, but you can't tell anyone I ditched class." I pleaded.

"I won't. as long as you give me the details about what went down." Caleb said.

"Well we went to a secret place of his and talked for a bit. He then kissed me again and told me that he knows I like him. And then he said he likes me too."

"Wow dude. Do you think that you two will be a thing?" Caleb asked.

"I don't know. I want to be, but I'm not sure what Max wants." I said.

"Okay well we better get going to fourth period so we aren't late." Caleb said.

We made our way to fourth period ands at down in our seats. We were on our own for an assignment for the day. I was working on the assignment when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I looked to make sure the teacher wasn't looking around so my phone would be taken away. Once I made sure the teacher wasn't looking I took out my phone and kept it hidden. I looked at my home screen and saw I had a message.

M: Hey this is Max. Go to the boys bathroom in the main hallway right now. I'll be waiting in there.

J: okay I'm on my way.

I put my phone away then got up and walked to the teacher's desk.

"May I use the restroom?" I asked. The teacher nodded then I walked out of the classroom.

I made my way to the bathroom Max was talking about fairly quickly since my class was in the main building. I opened the door and saw Max pretending to wash his hands.

"Hey so what did you call me in here for?" I asked.

"Cause I wanted to see you." Max said.

"We can see each other during fifth period." I said.

"But we can't do this during fifth period." Max said walking up to me and grabbing my waist and pulling me close to him. We walked into a stall and locked it.

"What if someone comes into the restroom?" I asked.

"I don't care." Max said closing the gap between us. This kiss was different. It was filled with desire for more, it was almost like it was his drug and he needed this to satisfy him. We stopped when we heard the door open.

"I know you're in here Jacob." The familiar voice of Caleb giving a small echo off the bathroom walls.

"Yeah Caleb?" I asked.

"The teacher is wondering where you are. He sent me to find you." Caleb said.

"Okay I'll be out in a second." I said.

"I'll be outside the restroom. Oh and hey Max." Caleb said. Max gave me a look and I smiled. We heard the door open and close signaling the Caleb left.

"Who was that?" Max asked.

"Caleb, my best friend. He is the only one that knows about what we have done." I said.

"Okay. Well meet me at the parking lot during lunch. I'm going to take you somewhere for lunch." Max said.

I nodded then kissed him. I left the stall and walked outside the restroom to see Caleb leaning against a wall with his arms crossed.

"You're going to get caught one of these times." Caleb said.

"We will be more careful. Oh and by the way I'm going to lunch with someone today."

"Let me guess. Is it Mr. dreamy?" Caleb said taunting me.

"Ha ha very funny Caleb. And I'm going with Max not Mr. dreamy" I said joking around.

We laughed then headed back to class.

*I forgot to mention this earlier, but the character Caleb is supposed to be my real life best friend. No he doesn't know about me being bi, only my parents and my ex know. No he doesn't know about Wattpad, nobody knows about my Wattpad. So yeah there's some backstory about Caleb. Till next time, byeeeee!*