"Little" help

Mithross

Requested by -DrawingUniverse-

(Max's POV)

I sat at my desk editing a video to go up tonight and was having some difficulties with it. Ross, my chibi desk helper, was trying to help me in any way he could.

"Max?" Ross said, "what if you tried doing this?" Ross ran across the keyboard, jumping on certain keys. Once he was finished an error message popped up on screen.

"Error. Invalid input." I said out loud.

"Hmph! I'm no use at all! I can't even help the people I like!" Ross pouted.

"Hey hey hey. Ross. Don't be so hard on yourself. It may have not worked, but maybe you just typed in a wrong key." I said calming Ross down.

I put my hand on the desk with my palm facing up. "Here. Get on my hand and let my put you on my shoulder so you can see more."

Ross looked at me the climbed up on my hand. I brought Ross up to my shoulder, he got off and sat down.

"Can you tell me what you tried to type?"

"I tried to type an edit to merge the video alteration with a sound effect." Ross said.

"Okay. Let me try to type it in." I typed in the edit Ross explained and it worked. Ross cheered and I put my hand up to my shoulder for him to high five it.

"See Ross. Without your help I would never have thought to use that edit. And I would have been editing for a lot longer."

The video started to render and upload. I put Ross back on the desk and I reached for a cheese puff.

"Here you go Ross. Thank you for your help."

Ross gladly took the cheese puff and started to eat it.

"Your welcome Max! I love being able to help you!" Ross squealed.

Short but sweet. Sorry but I'm tired and I have life to go back to tomorrow. *sigh* anyways till next time, byeeee!