Undead part 3

Redney

Zombie apocalypse AU

(Red's POV)

I grabbed the blanket from John and wrapped it around me for warmth.

He's not like the other walkers. I'd be dead by now if he was a regular walker. But why me? Why did he not kill me? What makes me so special?

John walked to the front of the plane and closed the curtain from the cockpit to the seating area. I looked outside the plane to see if there were any walkers out.

Okay. There are no walkers out near the plane. Time to escape back home. Sorry John, but I miss my friends.

(Barney's POV)

I left Red in the seating area alone, he probably wants some time to himself so I'll give it to him. I grabbed the brains out of my jacket pocket and stared at them. After a minute or two I put a chunk of brains in my mouth and started to chew.

Eating brains is tasty and all, but I like it because I can see the memories from the person's brains. And in this case, Red's boyfriend.

I held Red's hand as we sat down at a picnic. The beautiful scenery of the meadow, the birds chirping, and Red laughing.

"I never want to leave this place," Red said, "it's so beautiful."

"Not as much as you are."

"Mark. Stop that! You'll make me blush."

Red and I walked over to a garage to see these people, no they weren't people, but they were eating the dead body of a mechanic.

"Red. Let's get out of here quick."

The 'people' turned towards us and started to run for us.

We were in the hospital where Red, the guy with curly hair, and the girl were looking for stuff.

"Guys, walkers are coming!" The curly haired kid said.

"Red hide!"

The walkers burst in and I pulled up the pistol to shoot one going towards the curly haired kid. The walker stopped and turned lunging towards me.

I jolted back to reality, spitting the brains out of my mouth. That walker was me. That was not a pleasant thing to see. I walked back to the seating area to find no Red.

"Heeeeeeeelp!"

Red!