Chapter 1: The key

" What is wrong with you, Alice! Get the fuck out. Now. Get the fuck out of my house!"
Shit, the asshole is mad at me. Little did she know that the bitch that broke her diamond wasn't real. Or even alive. Anymore any ways.  How much sense does that make, Huh? Allow me to introduce myself. I, am Alice. Alice Arora. Yea.... my last name is the same as Sleeping Beauty's first name. But hey, It's the 21st century, shit's always crazy, right? That's what I thought, too. Before I found the House. Yea. Capitol "H". Wanna know why? Cause the place is so god damn old that it should be a landmark. Anyways, I was  stupid enough to go and check it out. At first, it seemed like a regular house. Boy was I wrong. The second I put my finger on the door bell, there was no going back.

Ding, Dong. Wait, why did it sound like a church bell? The door opened. I wanted to bolt, but it was like my feet were glued to the porch. I couldn't even move my eyes. I hate to say it, but I was fucking scared. What a wimp huh? I saw hair. Grey, greasy, straw like hair. Then, I saw its face I thought I was going to turn to stone. It looked like an ugly avocado fucked
an older and uglier avocado.... and it wasn't nice fucking, it was angry fucking. Like pussy destroying fucking.

It, well, she said something.
"What are you doing here?"
"I-I-I.... I was going to check the house out. I didn't know any one was living here. I'm sorry I bothered you ma'am, I'll go home now."
I turned to go. and then I was stopped by her.
"Wait. Don't go. Please come in. I can tell you are scared."
Well no shit lady. I come to check out a seemingly abandoned house and a fucking gorgon comes out and starts talking to me.

"I, can't, my mom's probably worried about me."
"You're a terrible liar."
Shit. Well, might as well....
"Um, o-okay.".
I'm boned. So so so so so booooooooooned. I walked into the House. At first I was scared. Then I looked inside. It was beautiful. I can't describe how beautiful it was. It was like, glass shelves and diamond chandeliers. It was beautiful.
"Sit down, I'll get some tea."
I waited for about three minutes.

"So, why do you come to my door? Do you have a reason?"
" I told you, I was going to explore I didn't know anyone lived here."
"Ah, that's right. Well, thank you for ringing before entering. Sugar?"
"Oh, no thank you, I don't drink tea."
"Oh nonsense. Have some tea. It will calm you down."
"Okay."
I don't want to. But I do. I sip the tea. It's not scalding hot like I expected it to be.

"Oh. This. This is good. What kind of tea is this?"
"It's black all natural and ginseng."
I drank the whole cup. Slowly of course. After I've finished, I set the cup on the saucer it came on.
" Would you like more?"
"No, thank you." What? I don't want to stay here.
"Okay, I'll take that back then."
Again, I stay there for about three minutes.
"So, do you have a name young lady?"
"Oh, I'm Alice."
"It's nice to meet you Alice. I, am Constance. Tell me, where is your family?"
"I live down the street. I-I came down here cause a ghost broke my mothers dia-."
Why am I telling her this? It was all automatic. I couldn't help it.
"Ah, ghosts. They are very sneaky rascals. And they tend to toy with things such as your mothers diamond. Would you like to see some ghosts?"
"Um, Sure?" I did and I didn't. But Hell how bad can it be?
"Come with me, child."
I followed her into a room. What room it was I have no idea. But she walked over to a small, jewelry box type thing. And pulled something out of it. She handed me, A key?
" Go out to the forest, and under an very tall oak tree, there is a door. That key unlocks the door."
Now I know this hag is nuts. The forest doesn't have any oak trees, it's all pine. But I took it anyways. She walked me to the door and Let me out.
"Thank you for coming." She said.
I thanked her for the tea. After she closed the door, I bolted to my house.