Chapter 6: Cheshire Cat

I turned to look. Nothing was there. What the fuck? I could have sworn I heard something. I continued walking. Then I heard something move very fast behind me. I turn around. Nothing's there. I look around. I didn't see anything. So I turned to continue, but was immediately stopped by something in my face. I fell back.I cut my hand when I fell. I gripped it. Then I heard a voice above me,"And who might you be, young creature?" I looked up. It was a smiling cat. I replied to his question. "I'm Alice. What the hell man, I cut myself because of you."
"Oh I do apologize. Would you like me to mend it for you?"
"I-I'll be fine. Who are you?"
"Ah, yes. I forgot to introduce myself. I, am the Cheshire Cat. And, you must have come from Absolum. Follow me."
"Wait, what? Why? He said Alone."
"Oh, Absolum, he may say alone, but he doesn't mean alone all the way through. He means for you to find me. I will take you to the Hare and the Hatter. You will find what you need from there." I reluctantly followed him. But if it meant finding my mom, I did. I say that a lot. If it means finding my mom. I don't know why, but I do. I guess, I'm desperate to find her. Suddenly my hand started to burn, not like a little, I mean like I stuck my hand to a hot fireplace burn. I screamed. Cheshire looked all smug. "You should have let me mend it." God damn it. Another fucking smart ass.
"I don't want you to mend it. I ca-",
"Did you realize that you cut your hand on the poisonous roots of a flower?"
"Wha-", I looked at my hand. It was turning green and purple.
"We better hurry, before it spreads." Fuck you you asshole cat. We continued through the forest. Finally we came to the end. I saw a table with a bunch of tea items on it.Sugar, cream, pots, cups. All of it. Then this guy comes out from under the table. He looked like a damn lunatic. His hair was all frizzed out and matted, his eyebrows were different colors, he had the twitchy eye too. "Who the hell are you? An escaped mental patient?" I admit, it was a bit rude, but hey, he looked it.
"Oh no, there are no mental places here, I, am the Mad Hatter, and this is. Where the bloody hell is Hare?" Who the fuck was Hare? "Hare! We have a visitor do not hide!" Hatter went over and kicked the only tree in sight. A huge rabbit fell out of it. Er, a thing, Fell out of it. It jumped up, and then it looked at me. I froze. What the fuck is that? "Hare, It is not nice to sniff the guest unless they have given you permission to."
"Eee, walg, flabh,plbh."
"What the actual fuck is he saying?"
"He said, want to join us for tea? It will make you die."
"Uh, excuse me?"
"Oh, no, fill you with delight. Yes, that's it."
"What makes you think I would trust you after that?"
"Oh, Chesh has drank our tea lots of times. Haven't you Chesh?"
"Oh yes, Indeed I have." This was getting rather irritating. So I cut in. "Hey!" Everyone stopped and looked at me. "Thank you. Now, first off, I need my hand fixed, now. And second off, I need information on finding my mother." They all laughed. Hatter came over to me and looked at my hand. It seems as if tea fixes everything because he dumped the whole damn pot on my hand. It burned so of course I screamed. Then it started to heal, faster than it should have, like supernatural fast. Hatter giggled again. "Well now that you have your hand fixed, you need to find your mother right?"
"Yeah,I do. Absolum said you guys would know where I could find her." I was kind of irritated, so it did come off a bit bitchy.
"Oh yes, we can, who took her?" He said while giggling.
"The Oculous Gouger." I guess I said it just right because they started to cringe as soon as I said the name. They all gasped. The Hatter walked up to me, and for the first time since I've been here, he sounded sane. "The Oculous Gouger, that took your mother?"
"Yeah, you don't sound to fond of the name." He rolled up his sleeve. On his arm was a huge scar, like one you would get from a claw or a knife that dug too deep.

"That thing, tried to get me, too. It has terrorized Wonderland for years. It came from a child's nightmare. Long ago, a child, was having a good dream. Then it turned into a nightmare, everything turned into a world of terror, and then the Oculous Gouger came in. It was here in Wonderland that the boy had the dream. He ran to his parents, but it got to them first. Their eyes gouged out of their heads. Then It got to him, but he escaped before it could get him." Hatter looked depressed. Then I realized. He, was the little boy. "I'm, I'm so sorry." I said. Shit, now I feel like a douche.This guy lost his Family to that, thing. And he created it by accident. I guess I was crying because Hare came over to me and lifted my chin. He looked at me in the eye. Then he looked at my lips. He grabbed one of my lip rings, and then he puled on it. But it didn't hurt.

Now, how I bit through my lip was way way way painful because of these lip piercings. But when he pulled on it, it didn't hurt. Which was weird. Then something was rustling in the bushes. Hatter looked up, and his eyes widened. "Quickly! Drink this." He pulled out some more of that potion I found when I fell through the floor. I took it and drank it. But it tasted like candy unlike the one I found. I started shrinking. I shrank down to about the size of a small rat. Hatter picked me up and put me in a tea pot and then began running. Then I heard it. The growl of the Oculous Gouger. I wanted him to run faster, but I don't think he could. We ran from the beast for miles . At least that's how it felt.