Chapter 7: I won't leave you said.

We ran. Well I didn't, I was stuffed into a teapot. I realized, My clothes were way way way too big. Hatter stopped running. He lifted the teapot lid just a smidgen.He saw that I was almost half naked, so he fashioned a dress from his coat for me. I changed, and was about to hand my way too large clothes to him when my dad and everyone else came out of nowhere. I handed my clothes to him instead. He looked at me like he was confused. I was way tinier than I was before I went into the forest. Come to think of it, I'm fucking 6 inches tall. My dad watched as I walked around. I was pacing. Scared. What was that thing going to do to us as soon as it caught us? Why is it after me? Why did it take my mom? Why does it have to always be me? Why? That question buzzed around in my head. The same question, until I screamed in pain and dropped to the ground. I clutched my head. Something was in my head. It was screaming, It hurt. Someone touched me. I jumped up. I swung at them and then suddenly I felt pain in my leg. Another needle.

I passed out. It felt as if minutes passed by. I asked how long I was out. "A week." Rabbit said. A fucking week. A fucking week?! How did I sleep for a goddamn week?

"What the fuck did you give me Rabbit?"I asked
"Language!" My father said
"Fuck you. What the fuck did you give me rabbit?!" I was angry. How could I not be? Then I heard laughter. Evil, cackling laughter. "Perhaps, you should ask me that. But I do warn you, you won't like what you see." I looked over, the Rabbit wasn't the rabbit. My surroundings melted away. It was all a hallucination.

I was wrapped in chains. Heavy,steel chains. And in front of me, was the dick his self. Oculous
Gouger
. I wanted to just slit his throat. Right here, right now.  He made me so angry. I want him dead. No I want Satan to kill him. Take his soul to Hell and make it into his lunch. I hated him. Who wouldn't? He was talking again. "So, I believe you were looking for your mother, Is that right." I stayed silent. I didn't want to talk to him. Fuck that. So I just spit in his face. He laughed.
"Oh you ignorant girl. Alice is it? Well Alice, you'll have to find your friends, too." I looked at him. As ugly as he was, I looked at him. And then I spoke. "What did you fucking do to my friends you evil fuck?"
"Oh my dear. They're in my maze of a thousand tasks. Make it to the end, and you get your friends back. And your mother."
"You evil fuck. When I get back from this stupid shit, I'm dragging you to Hell."
"You're welcome to try." He smirked. Then my chains unlatched. I crumpled to the ground. I got up apparently unexpectedly. I lunged at the Oculous Gouger, took out my switch blade and cut off his eye gouging hands. He screamed and launched me back. I fell down a hole. I hit my head on something.

I woke up in a hedge maze. "Fuck you you evil mother fucker!" I flipped off the sky. Then I started through the maze, to find my friends. And my mom.When I come back,  I'm killing him. And taking him to Hell with me. I walked a bit. There was a door. I opened it and went inside. It was dark at first, then a spotlight came on. I saw Rabbit. I rushed over to him. He said not to. And that's when I blacked out from being hit by something hard.