Chapter 14: Fuck you all

"Carpe eum!" The card in front said. Now, when he said that, I got pissed. Because he told them to seize the guy I fell in love with, I erupted.
Fire exploded around us. And by us, I mean Jace, mom, dad, and, of course, me. The cards fell back and that gave Jace and I the chance to escape.
I grabbed his arm and took off running through the doors and down the hall.
Eventually we can to a dead end and we were surrounded by guards. I looked for an exit.
"Can you jump?" I asked Jace.
"Yeah, why?"
I smash the window behind us and jumped. My wings sprouted from my back and I catch Jace as we're falling.
We fly for a while. After what seemed like hours I found a familiar place. Filled with smoke with a dot of blue.
Absolum.

I set Jace down and walked up to the blue cancer worm.
"Well, if it isn't the Firesoul and her lover. Why have you come this time?" He said.
"How the fuck do I get out of here? And I'm not going through the damm forest again so you better watch yourself, Cancer worm." I replied. He pointed left, and said, "That way you little brat. You'll find a door. Its-" he was cut off but the roar of massive dragon. Have stated in awe.
"The Queen's Jabawaki. It- it hasn't been awake for centuries. Why is it here?" He said. I looked up and said," I'm not sure, but I don't think it's anything good."
Then, the world went black. But before it did, I felt a hand in mine, and it was Jace's.

TO BE CONTINUED