Chapter 3: Wonderland

I ran to the House. I rang and rang the doorbell. Nobody answered. I opened the door, and the place wasn't the same beautiful place I had tea at. I ran into the House and I found the jewelry box. I opened it and inside was a note to me. It said

"Alice, I know that you will read this. And when you do, you will be in danger. Go to the forest, find the tallest oak, and unlock the door. You will be safe there. But be careful. If you trip, you will not get to the door in time. Run. As fast as you can.

-Constance

I did as it said. I ran. To the forest. I ran as fast as I could. Then I tripped over something. It was the door. I grabbed the key out of my pocket, unlocked the door, and went in.

I was falling. But not actually falling, I was more like floating in space,but downwards. I landed on something. The ground, But I looked up, and I saw a table on the ceiling. Then I realized. I, was on the ceiling. I fell some more. I hit the actual ground this time.I got up and brushed myself off. I walked over to the table. Great, another key. I picked it up. And then I picked up the potion that was next to it. It had a tag. Drink me. Shit. Really? A potion. That says drink me. Well, I might as well. It's not like I'm going to have  any water down here.

I took a drink.Suddenly, the table was growing. No, that's not right. I was shrinking. Shit, shit SHIT! I thought. And me, being as dumb as I was, left the key on the table. I tried to jump on the table to grab it. I was too short. I looked around for a stool or something. I didn't find a stool, but I found a cake. It said something in the frosting. Eat me. Fucking really? First Drink me and now eat me? I growled.Hoping it would kill me, I took a bite. Then I began growing. My head hit the roof before I stopped my premature growth spurt. I grabbed the key off the table. Then my brain hatched and Idea. I drank the potion and kept the key in my hand. I guess the key shrunk with me. I looked around. I saw a small door. And I unlocked it with my key. I went through, and fell. Slam! On my face. Of course I groaned and got up. I tasted blood.  Then I felt pain. I realized I bit through my lip. Shit. I screamed.
"Hey, shut the fuck up, I'm trying to sleep."
"Hey, you shut the fuck up. I need the sleep or I'll be late tomorrow."
"Hey why don't we all shut the fuck up?"
Confused I said, "Who's there, can you help me?". Then a flash of white passed by me.
"Wh- Alice?" He said. Wait. He said?  And he knew my name?! What the fuck is going on? I thought. I must have hit my head somewhere.
"Ho-how do you know my name?"
"Constance was here. She said we were going to expect you. She said you were in trouble. Follow me."
"Wait, she's alive? I went to her house and It was destroyed."
"Her house is enchanted. Only those who ring the door bell are those who are in future danger of something. She said you, were in the greatest danger of all. What did you see in the house?"
"I saw the most beautiful place on the planet," I shoo a dragon fly away from me,"Glass shelving, diamond chandeliers, wooden floors. The place was amazing."
"Oh dear. You are in greater danger than we thought. Those who see the greatest beauty, are... Oh Gods."
"What?"
"Come, Quickly!", He grabbed my wrist and practically dragged me to a bush to hide in. Then that's when my heart started to beat at the speed as a mouses. The black mass, wasn't a black mass. It was a monster. And it wasn't black at all. But it was pale. Like skin-like pale. And it had no eyes or a nose, but a huge mouth. A mouth that has teeth like razor blades, the same color as the rest of its body. Then I saw its hands. The fingers were, long and bony, they each had a razor sharp, black finger nail at the end. They were curved. Like a spoon. It moved further along, and I saw its body. It looked like an ants, only bigger. And it had eight legs, the legs look like an ostriches. I was prepared to scream, but the rabbit covered my mouth. Then I heard a voice in my head.
"Don't make a sound. He will find us." I realized, it was the rabbit. It was some sort of telepathy.
"Wait, what is that?"
"It's a Oculous Gouger. It is the same thing that you saw when you found your mom."
I knew what that meant. It meant Eye Gouger. Which meant, that thing killed my mom. Anger welled up inside of me. As much as I hated the bitch, she still took care of me, and she apologized for every bit of what she did. I was ready to jump out if the bush and stab him with my butterfly knife, but the rabbit stopped me.
"Don't do that, he will catch you. And kill you."
"That thing killed my fucking mom. So I'm going to kill it!"
I was practically screaming in my head.  I was angry. How could I not be.
" You will, in time. But for now you have to keep quiet. He will leave soon."
" Then find a damn way to calm me the fuck down before I do shit that ends up getting us both killed." 
I  felt a stab. I looked down and a needle was in my arm. Then every thing faded to black. I passed out. Then I found myself dreaming. And I don't know what.