Chapter 13: Can I go home yet?

I woke up in a red room filled with hospital beds and medical shit. I sat up and looked around. Then I realized I had emotion again.
"What happened? Where am I?" I asked.
"We're at the Red Castle. Home of the Red Queen. You were loosing your emotion and your sense of pain. So, being as strong as it was, the Estherma I gave you enough time of sleep for your body to recalibrate itself. So you are now eh, human-ish." He replied.
"Is that the same shit you gave me before that bastard came and tried to kill me."
"Yes. Only smaller doses."
"How long was I out?"
"One month."
I shouldn't have taken a drink of water cause I gave Rabbit a shower of spit and warm water.
"A fucking month?!" I screamed. "What about everyone else? Where are they?"
Rabbit was about to reply when some giant, red, walking cards came through the doors to my bedside.
"Regina rogatus est in conspectu tuo." one said.
"Well the damn Queen can wait." I said. The card looked puzzled. So I said,"Tum regina refert exspectem."
The card bowed and left. As did the other three.
"How do I know Latin?"
"It's in your blood. Firesouls are always supposed to use Latin. But since the war the laws have been destroyed, so there's no requirements for you." Rabbit said. It was odd. How was I the only Demon in Wonderland?
The door bursts and a short, red headed lady walked in. She had a crown on her head and a staff in her hand. I assumed she was the queen and I assumed right.
"How dare you push me off to the side. Do you know who I am and-", I cut her off of her rant and said,"Bitch, do you know who I am and what the fuck I've been through before I got the fuck here?" She looked shocked. And so did everyone in the room. That's where the shuddering queen red came up to me. "N-n-no o-o-one ha-a-a-as e-ever talked t-t-t-o m-me l-l-li-ke that b-before." She sounded like a four year old. 
"Oh yeah? Well. There's a first for every damn thing isn't there?" I said

She looked at me and called someone into the room. It was a mouse or a rat walking on two legs. He looked up at me and immediately said something in a language I couldn't understand. The queens eyes widened to the size of dinner plates. Then dropped her staff and stood there, shocked. "You're the Firesoul the destroyed the Maze of Savior?" She asked.
"The one and only." I replied. "Why? Have I committed a crime or some shit?"
"No, you saved us all. And I would like a little more respect." The last part she said under her breath.
"Oh I'm so sorry Your Majesty," I said sarcastically,"You know what. I've run out of respect. Maybe you little psychopaths could refuel it by telling me what the fuck is going on and how the fuck do I get home." Everyone looked at me in shock. As if they didn't expect something like that to come from me. So I said something out of pure annoyance that got me shot up on that shit called estherma .
"What the fuck are you all looking at? Do you have some shit that I need to fucking know or do you just want to fucking stand there and look at me like you saw a huge dick come out of my pants and-" everything went black before I could finish.

I woke up to Jace sitting next to me. He looked like he'd been crying. My vision was all fuzzy, but I could make out his black hair and dark blue eyes.

I guess he saw me moving to get up, because he looked over at me and placed his hand on my head.
"Jesus Christ you're warm. Even for a Fireheart or whatever it's called." he said. I laughed. My vision had cleared up just enough I could make out the details in his face.
"Well, I guess I'm sick. But that doesn't mean anything right now. What does is that I finally get to talk to you alone." I said, smiling halfheartedly. He smiled back as I sat up.
" You were out for a few hours. 3 or 4 to be... Exact I guess." I couldn't help but stare. I memorized every curve an edge of his face. Every twitch that came up and made his eye move a little. He caught me staring and came onto the bed next to me. He sat cross-legged.

"You know," he said, looking down at his hands, "Ever since I actually met you, like met you met you," He looked up and put his hand in mine, " I've felt the urge to just, hold you. Like... make sure you're okay and hold you tight when you cry or something." I looked at our hands, now locked together. Then I looked up at him, tracing my gaze up his arm to his face. He looked me in the eye and we just stared for just a moment.

"You're probably the first person," He leaned in toward me, and I did the same, "that I didn't have to hurt for that monster." Our foreheads met. We both had closed eyes. I turned my head slightly to the right. He did the same. Before our lips met, he grabbed my face, lovingly, and pressed his lips on mine. My heart began beating a little faster. Jace didn't seem to care, because his was too. I lay my hands on his chest and we just let our minds run free. The deeper we were in this moment, the more we fell in love with each other.

We parted, and I replaced my  hands with my head on his chest. We loved each other. We both knew it. So did the entire castle apparently. Some maid must have seen us and told everyone, even my mother and father, who burst in the door and saw us. My head on his chest and his arms wrapped around mine. But we didn't care. Because we didn't want to let each other go.

My father tried to tell me to open my eyes and look at him. But I didn't listen, instead I opened my eyes and looked at Jace. He looked at me. Then I looked at my father. Who had a look of fear in his eyes. Then I snapped out of it. It wasn't Jace holding me. It was the Monster. And he had a grim smile painted on his face. I just lay there, until the time was right, then I picked up my hand, shoved it through his filthy chest, found his heart, and ripped it out. It didn't beat normally like a humans. But it was still his heart. And it wasn't beating anymore.

"Where's Jace?" I said in a low tone.

"He's right behind you, only unconscious." My father said. Breathing a sigh of relief.

I looked up and saw Jace with both eyes closed and un-responsive. I breathed a sigh of relief as well.  I just lay there.  And wait for him to wake up. When he does, he looks down on me and strokes my head in a loving manor. I was asleep, and he just let me sleep. When I woke up, he was still there. And he was looking down on me. I looked into his eyes. Then to his lips.

That's when the guards walked in.