Chapter 5: Long Lost Siblings

I screamed. The words playing over and over in my head. I took off my headphones and chucked my phone away from me. My dad, the rabbit, and Constance came over to me and asked what happened. I couldn't speak full sentences. It all came out in confusion and babbles. My dad picked up my phone and listened. He heard it too, he unplugged the earphones and let everyone hear. Constance closed her eyes, and took a syringe out of her dress pocket. I let her eject me with the substance.Every thing went dark. I didn't dream this time. I just slept in dark mind.

Then I saw a light. Just a light. And then I saw the rabbit. "Alice, just nod your head if you can hear me." I nodded. He called for my dad. I looked down, I was naked. I tried to cover up but I couldn't move. My dad walked in. I thought to myself, Why the fuck does he get clothes?

Then he moved towards me. "Alice, what happened?" He asked me a question I didn't want to answer, but I did anyways. "I was being chased by the Oculous Gouger, and then when I turned on the music, it was working fine then it started glitching and all I could hear were those words, I-I was afraid.", it was all I could say before dropping to the ground and crying. He tried to comfort me. It helped a little bit. I stop crying so bad. Then he said something about Absolum.
"Who is Absolum?" I asked.
"Absolum, is the one who knows all. He will give you the way to find your mother."
"A caterpillar is going to find me my mother?"
"Yes, a caterpillar is going to find you your mother." As dumb as it sounded, I was going nuts anyways. So why not? I mean, what could possibly go wrong with talking to a caterpillar?

I woke up. Constance handed me a cup of that black ginseng tea I had when I first met her. I drank it happily. I was fully clothed. "We have to report this to the Red Queen. She'll know what to do." Said the rabbit. I decided to ask his name.
"Um, Rabbit, I've never got your name."
"Well my name is just what I am. White Rabbit."
"Oh, okay." I felt dumb. Like dumber than dumb. Like Super Dipshit dumb. I should have known that that was his name. I'm dumb ass aren't I?

We all walked through moss, bushes, and even some weird trees. Yes we walked through trees. Which is why I called them weird. But that's beside the point. It's what we found on the other side of all of it. A swamp. But it wasn't like any of the other swamps you would see on animal planet or Nat Geo. It was somewhat... Pretty. Like a lily pad here and there, clear water, and a big rock. And another thing.... Fog. At least, I think it was fog. Something was sitting on top of the rock. It was blue and fuzzy. Like a caterpillar. Wait, A Caterpillar! That must mean...
"Who, are, you." Absolum said.He spoke in a slow, deep voice. Like, a voice actor for a porno commercial.  I glanced at My father and the rabbit. They nodded. So I replied with," I, am Alice. Alice Arora. You must be the caterpillar Absolum."
"Yes, indeed I am. And you are the one Constance was telling everybody about?"
"Yes sir. At least I think I am."
"Alice, Blonde hair, green eyes, as beautiful as a story book princess? I believe that is how she said it." Beautiful? I laughed on the inside. I am no one beautiful. I'm horribly ugly.
"Well, I do have blonde hair and green eyes. If that is all you are looking for." He turned to look at me. He looked me up and down. For several minutes. Finally he said something.
"Come forth, twins." Two small, red haired and green eyed kids came out from behind the rock. They must have been the twins. But one was a boy and the other was a girl. That's when I came to the sudden conclusion. My brother, and sister. They looked at me like I was an alien. My father smiled and walked toward them.
"Jaxx, Serena, this is your older sister, Alice." They walked up to me. They looked me all around. Then they hugged me. I just sort of stood there, shocked. I was trying to put this small puzzle of the big puzzle together. I have a father, and two little siblings, that I knew nothing about. What the hell mother? I can't really blame her. She was an asshole. But as much as I hated her, everything she had ever done, she felt bad about it. After all she apologized for it. Then again, she could have been lying to me. I didn't know the answer to so many questions. I want to find them out, but right now I need to focus on finding my mom. Even if it meant not knowing anything. I looked at the caterpillar and asked," Where is my mother?". He took a puff from a hookah that he had sitting next to him. That's when I realized, that the fog, isn't fog. It's smoke from a possibly cancer infected caterpillar. Then he blew a puff of smoke at me. I coughed and waved the shit out of my face. Then he spoke. "If you want to find your mother, you must travel through the forest. Alone.". Fuck .Alone? Really asshole? I kept all this up to keep from scaring the shit out of myself and now I have to travel through a god damn forest, ALONE. Fuck you! I wanted to slit his throat so badly. Fucking alone. Are you kidding me? Well, if I find my mom...
I started out on through the forest, At first it wasn't so bad. But then I felt like I wasn't alone. You know, the stoner caterpillar said Travel through the creepy forest alone. Then, I stopped. Something was following me.