Should I tell him?

Hey thanks guys for reading my book! I'm glad you like it. Honestly I'm a big fan of Antiseptiplier, so I thought hey why tf not. Please vote or leave a comment on anything and leave suggestions on what should happen. Thx readers!!♡♡

Dark's P.O.V

"Anti!!" I screamed his name trying to wake him up. He was still breathing but still unconscious. He was just lying there on the floor, twitching from the shock sent all through his body. I never knew he could do something like that, I was scared shitless. But at the same time, he looked equally as scared. Like he couldn't control it. I didn't know what to do right now. I was just in front of of him, crying, scared I would lose him. "Hey Anti, I know you can't hear this, but I just need to get this out. Ever since we were let out, I knew I loved you, I knew we were alike, and I wanted to prove I could take care of you, so I always was stronger, I always should my dominance. But when you pinned me to the ground and went full demon on me, Tears formed in my eyes as finished what I've always wanted to say. My poor Anti. I love him, and he would never know.

Anti's P.O.V

I can't move, I can't speak, I can't do anything. All I can see is what's happening around me. The darkness took over me, and the last thing I remember is me passing out from the shock collar and then Dark screaming my name. Wait Dark. I can see him. He's saying things, and crying... I don't know where I am. I can only see darkness all around me. But I can see what my eyes would see. Wait what did Dark just say? "yes I was crying, yes I was scared, because I thought you wouldn't need me to protect you anymore. Anti? I love you." He loves me? He was scared I didn't need him? I need to get out of this place. I need to tell Dark. I..ii.... wait, should I tell him? Am I really going to tell him the truth? If he really did love me, he wouldn't care, and I have a feeling he really does. Ok I'm going to tell him. But how do I get out of here. And then the worst idea came to mind, but it was the only idea that would work. I would have to be shocked by the collar. Gathering a breath before being electrocuted, I started to pull on the collar triggering the sensor since only Dark could take it off. Ok Dark, here I come.

Dark's P.O.V

I finally accepted that Anti was gone. I was still sitting there, in tears. Knowing that my Anti, my poor baby, would never know how much I loved him. Just then I saw him twitch. "Anti?" I said sniffing trying to brush away my tears, in hope he was ok. "AWWWWEEE FOOOOOKKKKKK!!!!!" Anti stood up, and was twitching because of the shock of the collar. But I didn't press it, so how... "Dammit, bless Ireland that hurt..." Anti was ok... Anti was ok!!!! Oh my gosh, did he hear me say all those things? A million thought went through my head, I thought about telling him what I said. But what if he didn't feel the same? I couldn't take the rejection, especially from Anti. I decided to keep it to myself. Remember Dark, he doesn't love you. "Darky! I'm sorry I made you cry, I'm sorry I made you think I died, it's just, the, the darkness took over me and I couldn't stop it, and then I couldn't find a way out and I'm sorry Darky I'm so..." I put my finger against his lips as he started to cry. "Anti, it's ok, I understand what your going through, your getting stronger and you have to control it." Anti nodded and ran to me, suprising me with a hug. "I'm sorry Darky but I just need a hug." I knew it, he just needed someone right now, but he doesn't love me. Forget him.

Anti's P.O.V

He seemed shocked, he looked down at me while I put my arms around him. See I knew it, he doesn't love me. He's just comforting me because I'm weak. He doesn't love me. Forget him.