Can you save him?

Hey sorry I uploaded last chapter twice. Wattpad glitched on me and screwed up the chapter.
Please leave suggestions and comments on my work. Thanks for reading!

Dark's P.O.V

"Ñøţ ąņýmøřę." Anti, or Shadow Anti, was right in front of me and has taken full control if my love. I was sobbing at this point as well as scared. I didn't what what happened, if it was my fault, or if I could get my Anti back. I ran into the nearest ally and called Mark.

Mark - Dark where are you? Is Anti with you?

Dark - I'm in a ally near the bar in town. Um Anti is and isn't with me.

Mark - Okay me and Jack are on our way. And what do you mean is and isnt?

Dark - Anti found me, and is here with me. But something or someone possessed him and it took full control of his body.

Mark - Oh god. We're almost there. Don't worry Dark we are going to get him back.

Dark - Ok. I hope so.

I hung up. I started to wipe my tears away. "Đąřķįęęęęę." Oh no. I peeked out of the ally only to see Shadow looking for me. What do I do? I mentally shout at myself. I don't want to hurt him. But what if I knock him so hard I get him back? I shake my head. I won't take that chance. Then an idea hit me. I pull out my phone quickly, in panic that Shadow would find me. I called the only person who would understand my situation. PewDIEpie.

Basically he was PewDiePie's evil alternate

Basically he was PewDiePie's evil alternate. He would know how to help me. So I quickly called him.

Pęwđ§ - Sup Dark! Nice of you to finally call me.

Dark - Sup Pewds, Sorry I haven't called you.

Pęwđ§ - Eh it's okay. Why you calling bro?

Dark - That's the problem, it's Anti.

Pęwđ§ - What happened? When should I be there?

Dark - Haha, I miss your humor, you know me so well. Anti got possessed by something or someone. Please get here quick, im scared.

Pęwđ§ - Miss you too buddy. Noa I know something is really wrong, your never scared.

Dark - Yea, well Anti's changed me. Thanks for understanding.

Pęwđ§ - Of course bro. I'll be there in 5, later.

I hung up and teleported inside the bar. I was met by Jack and Mark. Jack ran up to me. "It's okay Dark, we'll fix him." I hugged him. "I sure hope so, and I'm really sorry about what happened, something cane over me." I told him, as well as Mark. "It's okay." They both said. I sighed. "Hey, Dark. Look everything is going to be okay. Think about all the times we've all survived bad times." Mark said. And he was right. When I killed Mark, he came back. When Anti killed Jack, he came back. When Jack replaced Anti, he survived. When me and Anti fought each other we made up. When we had feelings, we finally let them out. When Sam had a crush on me, we worked it out. And when I almost killed Jack, Anti revived him. "Yea, I know. We will get him back." I said proudly. I teleported us all back home. "So what's the plan?" Jack asked eagerly. "§ųpřį§ę!" Die screamed. "AHHHHH!!" Jack and Mark both screamed back. "Him." I stated. I got up. "Nice to see you again Die." I said bro fisting him. "You too Dark, uh they okay?" He asked. I looked over to Mark and Jack, they were pale white and in shock as well as confusion. "Oh right, Jack, Mark, this is PewDiePie, the actual PewDiePie's evil alternate." I told them. They seemed to ease out a little. "Oh, it's Mark and Jack. Didn't know they were with you now." Die said. "Yea, Anti and I kinda missed them after we killed them, so we revived them to stay with us." I explained. "Wow, so you and Anti. You guys are in total love, huh?" He asked laughing. "Yea, Anti sure changed me that's for sure." I said getting sad. "Hey bro, don't worry I'll help you." Die told me placing his hand on my shoulder. "Thanks Die, I knew you'd understand." I said. He nodded. "Do you know how to help?" Jack asked. "Yup, and I know how to find him too." Die said. "But do you have something of his? Or something to control him with?" Die added. Jack and Mark shrugged. I simply just smirked. "Yea I do." I stated. I gave Die the shock collar remote. He chuckled. "You fucking kinky bastard." He smirked back and I laughed. Jack and Mark were confused and grossed out. Die took the remote and placed his hands on it emitting a dark blue mist covering the remote. "What are you gonna do?" Mark and Jack asked. "I can push the remote then I'll remove the thing possessing him." Die explained. "You can do that?" Mark, Jack, and I asked. "Geez you guys need to stop doing that, and yes I can do all of that." He said chuckling.