Help! Please! Part 1.

Erinn's P.O.V

I woke up and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and blow dry my hair. I walked out to go brush my hair, and that's when I looked up in the mirror for the first time today and I dropped my brush. My hair was galaxy colored. "W-what the h-hell?" I wondered touching my hair. "Is that why my head hurt so much when I was in pain?" I asked myself. I brushed my hair still in awe and curled my hair. I put on a oversized sweater from my ex that I kept, some Adidas leggings and matching Adidas shoes to go with it. I put my hair under a cap, grabbed my backpack, and went to the lobby. I pressed the number on the elevator and went down. I walked to where I smelt breakfast and soon found the breakfast cafe. I sat down at a small table and picked up a menu. "Hello miss what can we get you today?" I heard a familiar voice say. I peeked from behind the big menu and smirked. "Now Evan, I thought we established a rule where you weren't susposed to call me miss." I said still smirking putting down the menu. His eyes widened and he blushed. "Oh Erinn! I-i didn't know that was you haha..." Evan stuttered smiling. I smiled and waved my hand. "Calm down Evan I was just joking around." I said. He relaxed, grabbing my menu and waving back. I tilted my head. "Hey your not in uniform." I said. "Yea I was susposed to take your order and then I'd be off my shift til tonight." He said. Evan was wearing a white with blue stripes shirt with a brown jacket and a red tie. "You dress pretty fancy for not being on duty." I said pulling his tie.

"Haha very funny

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Haha very funny." He said grabbing his tie back. "I just dress like this all the time because I don't know what else I'd look good in." He said "Pft. Lame excuse." I said crossing my arms. "Whatever, hey wanna grab some brunch somewhere." He offered. Well I have nothing else to do. I thought. "Sure let's go." We talked and laughed when we got to the small diner and we went to the park after and laid on the grassy hill telling each other embarrassing stories. "No way, you actually ripped a girls dress while you asked her to prom?" I asked in disbelief. "I slipped and grabbed her dress for some reasom and I ripped it. I still feel like a complete idiot." Evan said turning red. I laughed, but this time I had some emotion. "You sound happier, did you call your friends?" Evan asked. I sighed. "No, I'd be a sobbing mess if I called them." He turned over and rubbed my shoulder. "Hey, I know you'll do the right thing soon." He smiled. I smiled back. "Anyways wanna hear my story now?" I laughed. "Sure." He said. "One time in 6th grade I really had to pee, and the teacher didn't allow anyone to go to the bathroom do I knew I was fucked. But it was like 5 minutes of class and my bladder couldn't take it and I peed on the chair. I put my backpack lower so it would cover my shorts and I had to borrow my sisters P.E. shorts." I admitted turning dark red. Evan was holding his stomach laughing. "Holy shit I think yours is worst than mine." He said still laughing. I growled. "It's not that funny asshole." I said pushing him down the little hill we were laying on. "Whoa whoa whoa!! If I'm going down so are you!" He yelled. Before I could figure out what he said he grabbed my ankle and pulled me down the hill with him. I screamed as I suddenly fell down tumbling under him. We stopped rolling and Evan was now straddling me. "Well missy that's just karma for pushing me down a-" He smirked then his eyes widened. "What?" I asked. "Your hair is galaxy... but it was brown a day ago.." He said slowly. My head turned to see my cap had fallen off when I rolled. "Um yea it is, and I just remembered I'm meeting with an old friend tonight and I should be going. I need to buy some stuff and get ready ya know? So thanks for breakfast bye!" I yelled as I ran away with my cap. "Erinn!" I heard. I kept running til I was at the hotel. I grabbed some money and took a bus to the mall. I went into Forever 21 and looked at the trending clothing. "I need a club outfit." I said to myself. So I bought a black crop top and I ripped Jean jacket. I paid for it and walked back to the hotel. By the time I got back to my room it was about 5:45. "Damn the day went by really fast." I said taking off my clothes. I slipped on my crop top, fishnet tights, black jeans, jacket, and black hightops.