Getaway

Wooooooooow! I'm being a good author
And updating! Enjoy this chapter! No sad parts!
I recommend listening to the music, it's really good! Thanks readers!

Dark's P.O.V

It was the day me and Anti were leaving. Anti was so excited he packed everything in a day. "So where are we going?" Anti asked, his eyes lighting up like a child. I laughed and ruffled his hair. "It's a surprise baby." I told him pecking his lips. "Aw your no fun. Can you give me a hint?" He begged. I sighed and shook my head. "Well then it wouldn't be a surprise anymore now would it?" I said patting his head and walking downstairs. "Morning!" Jack and Mark both told me as I walked into the kitchen. "Morning to you to." I said as I grabbed some coffee and sat down at the couch. I saw Jack look around and then sat next to me. "What's up Jack?" I asked putting me coffee down. "I swear I won't tell, where are you taking Anti?" He asked still making sure no one heard. "I trust you Jack no worries. Come a little closer though." I told him as he scooted over. "Im taking him to the mountains, it's snowing right now up there." Jack hugged me and I hugged back of course but in confusion. "Thanks Dark! He loves the snow!" He said letting go. "I know he does, he told me once." Jack ran off to go find Mark. I told Mark where I was going because he was the first to ask. "JACK!" Oh god. Stay strong Jack. Anti was yelling trying to find Jack so he can get answers out of him. It's funny to watch but also scary. "MARK HELP ME!" I heard Jack yell. "WHAT THE HELL ANTI?! LET HIM GO!" I heard Mark join in and slam into the floor trying to pull Jack out of Anti's grip. "OW! YA BASTARD!" Anti yelled. I should help now. I snapped and appeared where they were fighting. I pulled Jack to Mark and I tackled Anti. "DARK GET YOUR ARSE OFF OF ME!" Anti yelled under me squirming. "Nope. You need to calm down Anti honey." He sat still and started to breathe slowly. I picked him up bridal style and sat him on top of me on the couch. He snuggled into me and calmed down and drank some of my coffee. "When are we leaving?" Anti asked softly. I combed my fingers through his hair and answered. "In a few hours, are you excited?" His eyes lit up and a grin spread across his face. "Of course I am Darkibae. Especially because your gonna be there with me, you and me." I kissed him on the forehead and got up. I brought our luggage down. "Come on Anti!" I shouted. "Coming!" He answered. "I'll see you soon! Be safe, and protect Anti." Jack told me hugging me goodbye. "Yup! And don't worry I always do." I said letting go. "See you later big bro, do what Jack says, and have fun." Mark said joking at the first part. "Ok little bro, I will, and you and Jack don't have TOO much fun while we're gone got it?" I said joking back. Jack just turned red and Mark had pink dusted around his face trying to control it giving me a glare in the process. I ruffled both of their hairs as Anti said his goodbyes. "You ready clover?" I asked. "Only if you are hot stuff~" Anti told me putting his head under my arm. I laughed and said, "Alright goofball let's head to the airport." I told him and we were driving.

BTW don't put on music until I say
It sounds better when you read with the music.
Ok, BACK TO THE STORY!

Anti's P.O.V

We had to change our appearances to look like Jack and Mark so no one got suspicious. "When's our flight?" I asked tugging on Dark's jacket like a kid. He just laughed and put me on his lap. "We leave in a few minutes, hold on baby." He said kissing me. I giggled and took out the big bag of cookies that Jack packed me and ate some. Before I knew it we were boarding the plane abs talking our seats. Dark let me use his earbuds so we can both listen to music. "Can I get you two anything to drink?" A lady asked. I was confused and looked at Dark. "Sorry, yes he will have de-caff tea and I'll have a Sprite." Dark answered. I thanked him for saving me and the lady gave both of us our drinks. "What's de-caff?" I asked Dark drinking me hot tea. He laughed and took out his earbud. "It's what makes the drink have less sugar, which means less energy for you so you can sleep." I gasped. "You asked them to poison my tea so I can sleep?!" I whispered screamed. He sighed. "Dear lord no. I just want you to sleep. So I asked for de-caff." He told me. "Oh, well thank you." I told him sipping my tea. He shook his head and turned on a movie. While we were watching the movie I became sleepy. We were half way through the movie and my eyes shut. Before I fell asleep I heard Dark softly chuckle and pull a blanket over me as I snuggled into his shoulder. "Goodnight my love." He said. As my vision became black I managed to whisper, "Night sexy~" And I was out like a light.