Teasing~

Jack's P.O.V.

It was Mark and I's first day back together. Well, back together with Dark and Anti. Anti was so glad to have me back and I think so was Dark with Mark. I'm kind of concerned about me and Mark. I mean, Dark killed Mark. And I was... killed again by Anti. They did seem very happy to have us back though. "Mark, Jack! Were leaving for the day! Finish packing and we'll be home at the end of the day!" Anti screamed from downstairs. "Alright thanks!" I screamed back. "And Mark! Don't do anything stupid!" Dark shouted. "Shut up Dark!" I heard Mark scream back. I wonder what Dark meant. Well Mark is pretty stupid. Hehe..
I heard the front door slam and decided to get something to eat. "Hey Mark do you want anything to eat?" I screamed from downstairs. "Yea sur- AHAHAHA!!!" Right before Mark could finish his sentence he fell down the stairs. "Oh my lord! Are you okay Mark!?!" I asked knealing beside him. "I will be when I get some kisses~" Mark said back. I dropped his head and walked away. "Aw cmon Jack its been forever since I've got some sweet Irish loving from you." Mark said catching up with me. "Yea but even then Mark we didn't do anything serious, now, what do you want to eat?" Mark smirked and walked over to me. "You~."  I blushed and walked away. He chuckled and came over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I tried to take them off but he just grabbed tighter. "Markkk... Stopppp." I said pouting. "Make me babyboy." Mark whispered in my ear. I started to pull on his arms until he slid them up my shirt and started to move around. I squealed and started to sweat. "M-mark! S-stop!" I started to blush and squirm. "Why? Do you like this~? Teasing me is he? Well two can play that game.

Mark's P.O.V.

Why? Do you like this~? If Jack didn't want to have fun I'll get him in the mood to. He was squirming and sweating. He was so cute. But in order to get my way I had to do harder. He finally broke out of my grasp. "Ok Markimoo... Let's have some fun." Yes! Finally! He walk over to him smirking. He walks to me too and wraps his arms around my neck. He then begins to kiss my neck making me feel good. "Ah yes Jack!" He sucks on my skin then bites down when he finds my sweet spot. "Ah shit Jack!" He let's go and walks away chuckling. I then look down and groan. He played me. Dammit Jack. I needed to fix this, fast. You wanna play this game Jack? Alright let's play. I grab his shoulders and spin him around. I push him down on the floor and crawl up to him slowly. I can see him blush and look nervous. You don't know who your playing with Jack. I smash my lips onto his and he does too. It gets steamy and Jack is sweating like crazy. I slowly start to put my hand down his pants and start to rub him causing a sweet moan. He gasps and moans again. "A-ah! M-mark! P-please!" Please what? "D-dont S-stop." I smirk and pick him up. I throw him on the couch and rip off his pants. I slide down his boxers a little and lick his tip. "Shit Mark! Ah! Mmm~ yes." He repeatedly says. "This is gonna hurt a little but it will get better." He nodds. I coat his dick in lube and stick a finger in. "Ahh!! Fuck! Mmm~" He relaxes and I insert another finger. Once he's used to it I stick all three of my fingers in and he screams. I go in and out slowly. "M-mark!! F-faster Please!!" "As you wish hot stuff." I thrust my fingers in and out fastly and I get some lust filled moans. "Ah! M-mark I'm gonna-" I cut him off. "Cum for me babyboy." "Nng! Ah! Yes Mark!" He cums on his chest and my hand. "That was fun." I said. "Hell yea..." He said out of breath. "Oh, don't think your done yet baby. Round two." I said and I picked him up bridal style. "I wonder if Anti and Dark have any fun toys..." I thought and walked down the hall.