Kitty?!?

Her first chapter Therealkittycat18

Erinn's P.O.V

I woke up in Dark's and Anti's bed without my shirt on. I figured I either stripped out of it while I was sleeping like always, or one of them took it off me to be more comfortable. I bet Anti was going to question why his Septic slime didn't effect me. I was going to have to tell them sooner or later. I got up and saw a note on Anti's dresser. "Picked out an outfit for you, you must be super tired. Come downstairs when your ready. -Anti" I smiled and took my clothes. Once I finished changing in the bathroom I came out and screamed. Well, I tried to scream before he cupped my mouth with his hands. I stuck out my fangs like Anti showed me and he jumped onto the bed. "Bloody hell!" He shouted gripping his hand. I licked my fangs and they went back to normal. "Bloody hell yourself! You don't just do that to someone Pj!" I whispered screamed. "Oh my bad then, I just came by to help you." Pj said sitting on the bed now.

I scoffed

I scoffed. "Like you haven't done enough." I said putting my clothes in a basket. "Im truly sorry about your friend, but she will be back and completely normal in a short time a promise." He said with actual simpathy. I sighed and turned around to sit next to him. He moved my head to his shoulder and I didn't resist. He combed his fingers through my hair. "I'll help you with Anti and everyone." He whispered. "What do you mean?" I asked not moving from my current position. "I can make it where they won't remember what happened until you want them to." Pj told me. "I'd like that, I don't know if their ready." I said. "It's okay my little dark explorer." He said. "Consider it done." Pj said getting up and teleporting away. I sighed again and walked down stairs. I saw dark green mist fade away from the ground and everyone staring at me. "You okay hun?" Dark asked hugging me. "Im fine." I told him. He nodded and got my food. Anti patted his lap and I laid on it. Dark handed me my food and I ate on Anti's lap. Jack and Mark were working on something in the kitchen and I looked away. I got up from the couch and stood in front of everyone. "I have some news." I said everyone turned and looked at me. "I'll be leaving for a couple weeks." I said. I turned around to head back upstairs only to be flung on what I assumed was Dark's shoulder. I groaned as he carried me back to where I was standing. He dropped me and gave me a stern look. "And where do you think your going?" Dark asked me. I looked at Anti who looked like a mother who was upset at her daughter and looked at Jack and Mark who looked like older brothers who knows I'm in trouble now. I looked Dark right in the eye and saw that he looked like a stern father mad at his daughter. I looked down and sighed. "Im lost, I don't know who I am, I am torn apart, im broken, and I need time." I looked up and saw that everyone but Dark was sitting on the couch in front of me with sadness in their eyes. Mark hugged me first. "I was lost too, but I found myself." Mark told me. Jack hugged me next. "I didn't know who I was, until I finally figured out that I was my own person." Jack told me. Anti grabbed me tightly slightly sniffling. "Even if your broken, I'll fix you." Anti sniffed letting me go. Dark picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him letting him hug me as I put my head on his shoulder. "I know your torn apart, but I will put you back together." He whispered. He put me down and wiped away a tear that I didn't know slipped. I made my way upstairs and packed a bag. Once I was at the door everyone was looking at me with slight tears in their eyes. "We will give you time." They all said. And I closed the door behind me, got in my car, and drove away in tears.