I can help...

Her first chapter iqueenbreezi

Mark's P.O.V

I carried Jack in the house and placed him on the counter. "We have to call 911!" I told them. "Are you dumb?! Jack was shot with a demon gun Mark. No doctor can fix this shit!" Dark yelled at me. "Calm down both of you!" Anti shouted looking weaker by the second. "Jack's pulse is barely there, but at least it's still there!" He will be fine until we find someone to help." Anti told us wiping his cold sweat from his face. "Anti's right, he will be fine we all need to rest." Dark said looking worried at Anti. "Rest?! Fucking rest?! My love is hanging by a thread and we need to rest?!" I shouted angrily. "We will take shifts to watch Jack, you need to calm down Mark!" Anti told me almost falling over. "He's right, you need to calm down." Dark said. He made red mist rise from his hands. "Dark, what are you doing?" I asked backing up. "Getting you to calm down." Dark said lowly. "Wait Dark, there's other ways to-" Anti started. But before he could finish, Dark blasted his red mist at me. "Ugh..." Was all I said before I knocked out.

Anti's P.O.V

Mark fell to the ground unconscious. "to- get him to calm down... Seriously Dark? I'm getting weaker and weaker and you knock him out?" I groaned at him struggling to keep up my energy. "Shit." Dark winced. He walked over to me and picked me up. "Are you okay?" He asked. "With Jack passed out with whatever he got shot with, I'm getting weak fast. But I think I can manage." I smiled faintly. Dark didn't believe my smile for a second. "This is the one time your actually not okay. Let me take care of you." Dark told me. I pouted. "No Dark. Jack needs to be looked after and Mark is fine just like me." I argued. "No, you listen to me Anti. I am very capable of looking after Jack and you, you need to rest so your body can get rid of what's in your system to help Jack." Dark argued back. "Dark put me down so I can watch Jack." I said my anger rising. "No. You are going to rest and I will watch and take care of both of you." Dark told me getting slightly mad. "Dark. I'm fine." I almost yelled. "Dammit Anti. LISTEN TO ME!" Dark yelled putting me on the couch and holding me down. One of my arms escaped his grasp and I hit him on the chest. "DARK LET ME GO NOW!" I yelled. "ANTI I'M DOING THIS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!" Dark yelled making his hand glow dark red. "Wait.. W-what are you doing D-dark?" I asked now suddenly scared. "Getting you to do what's right." Dark said raising his hand. "No Dark. DONT!" I panicked realizing what he was doing. He closed his eyes as he dropped his hand back down to my chest. "NO!" I screamed before he knocked me out.

Dark's P.O.V

"Dammit Anti." I said as I got off of him. My red mist was covering Anti and Mark now. "At least he's slightly okay now." I thought. I dragged Mark to a chair and put him in it. "Stay there." I told Mark. I laughed. "I think I'm high." I said as I pulled up a chair to watch Jack. He had neon green and blue covering his body. "How the hell are we gonna fix you?" I wondered. I reached my hand into his mist and something sizzled. My skin. "Fuck!" I pulled my hand out. "Fucking septic mist." I winced holding my hand. I went up to Anti and I's room and brought back powerful gloves Anti once gave me to touch anything septic. I looked back on my hand. It's healed. I also grabbed some tweasers. I put on the gloves and grabbed the tweasers. I reached my hand in again and picked up some of Jack's burnt shirt with the tweasers. I pulled my hand out and took it back to our room. "I know I had some kind of machine that- bingo!" I found a machine I built under our bed. The machine basically could tell me what demon could be matched with any sort of demon related object or substance. I put the burnt shirt in the machine and waited. I soon heard a beep and I checked the results. "VooDoo?" I read. A demon named VooDoo popped into the results. "Well if she can help I guess I have to contact her." I said going back downstairs. I checked on Anti who was still asleep. Then Mark, who was still asleep. "How bout you Ja-" I started. I walked to the counter and I saw Jack's body twitching up and down and occasionally glitching. "Oh shit!" I yelled. I found a syringe in a cabinet and ran to Anti. "Sorry babe." I whispered. I inserted the syringe into Anti and took some of his DNA. I ran back to Jack and transfered Anti's DNA into him. Once it was all in Jack I took the syringe out and his body went back down to the counter. I was panting and scared. "I need to find this demon now." I told myself as I got my info then called VooDoo to please help me. VooDoo picked up and told me to meet her at her house to explain how she can help. "Frick, I can't just leave all of them here." I groaned. "I need help. I picked up my phone and called an old friend. "Hey I'm sorry we haven't talked in ages but can you do me a solid and help me? Yea at my old cabin, okay thanks see you soon." I hung up and in no time I heard a knock on the door. "What's up Dark?" She said walking in. "A shit ton Peevils, a shit ton."