This calls for a party!

For  Naomi_Da_wolf

Play the music whenever, it's a sad-ish song

Naomi's P.O.V (you'll understand later)

I felt it, I felt my powers rising. "It's going to happen soon." I told myself packing all my stuff before throwing it in the trunk. I knew my powers were coming. He told me they were. My ring tone went off signaling someone was FaceTiming me. "Hey." I said as soon as I saw those green eyes. "You ready?" He asked. "Yes I'll be on the next flight, I just have to say goodbye to my friend." I told him slamming my car door shut. "That's just going to make it harder to control them if you do that." He warned. "It doesn't matter, I can't just leave her like that." I said feeling a tinge of pain somewhere in my body. I shook it off and got in the car. "There will be consequences of doing this, something far worse then controlling powers." He told me sternly. "I'll take my chances." And I hung up. I cant do that to Erinn. But I am leaving because of her. Our bond made us special, unique in a way. And then he found me and warned me of our bond and told me to leave before I was chained down for life. Of course it would be harder to control my powers if I wasn't with her. But he told me he could teach me. No matter what he offered or told me, I was coming back. And I was not going to hurt anyone.

Dark's P.O.V

Me and Anti packed up all of our things at night and called Mad to tell him we were going home. "Hey thanks again for everything man. We really owe ya one." Anti said into the phone as we were waiting airport. "Don't even worry about it, you've covered my ass all my life. I'm just doing you this one favor." Mad chuckled into the phone. "But your welcome over at our house always." I said into the phone. "I won't forget that Dark, oh and I posted the picture of all of us and now everyone is calling you Danti." Mad told us laughing hardly. "You son of a bitch." Anti said laughing. "Fuck you too ya clover. Well in the words of Dark, I'll see you soon." Mad said. "Bye!" Anti and I shouted into the phone before we all hung up. "Ready to go home lucky charms?" I asked Anti as we walked into our plane. "As long as your coming home with me sexy, as long as your coming." Anti said smacking my ass before sitting in his seat. "What am I going to do with this goober?" I asked myself laughing as I sat next to him. "Home sweet home here we come!"

******Time skip to when they arrive back home******

Anti and I made it to our car back in L.A. and began to drive home. "How did you enjoy your getaway hun?" I asked him. "You know I loved every minute of it Darki, why do even ask?" He asked his eyes still glimmering from remembering all his fun. "Because I love to see you happy when you remember." I told him grabbing his hand while I kept driving. In a matter of minutes we were home and Anti teleported our luggage into our room. "Let's make a dramatic entrance." Anti told me. I shrugged. "I'll try..." I said as I approached the door. I inhaled deeply and then kicked the door down. "WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY?!?" I yelled. Both Jack and Mark screamed as they fell off the couch. "AND TOP 'O THE MORNING TO YA LADDIES!" Anti screamed coming after me. We both laughed as Jack and Mark regained themselves. "Didn't miss you one bit you ass." Mark said coming over to hug me. "Yup me neither pussy." I said patting his back. "Fucking demon son of a clover." Jack mumbled hugging Anti. "Fucking human son of a shamrock." Anti said allowed making Jack glare with a smile. "Good to be back with you losers." I said taking everyone into a hug. "We were thinking the same." Jack said making Mark laugh. "Idiots." Anti said walking away. "So what did you pansies do while we were gone?" I asked. "Well I got wasted and Mark and Marzia punished Felix and I." Jack told me. Anti appeared into the living room. "Knocked you out good didn't I?" Anti smirked. "I also met a nice girl at the bar who I offered to be friends with, and we finished unpacking our small things that we forgot." Mark told us. *phone ring tone* Mark pulled out his phone. "Speaking of, hey Erinn!" Mark said putting her on speaker.