CHAPTER 2

2ND PERSON POV

    You looked at Adrien, and simply smiled. It was a little awkward at first- talking to your old best friend. Especially since you were both left dangling in the friend-zone.

    But after a while, you finally got him back to his old flirty and funny self. But then she came. A girl, sleek blue hair, pink capris, a jacket over a plain white shirt with small designs. She was beautiful. And the way she looked at Adrien made you feel weird. You could tell the girl liked him- but he showed no interest whatsoever. She waved at him, and then to you, a bit confused. Then she left. No words came out of her rather small mouth. Just facial expressions. Like they had some bond.

                      **********

YOUR POV

    After school, I walked home, alone; I would simply mind my own business, avoiding all social activities. I pushed my (h/c) hair out of my face and continued to walk down the wet sidewalk. It was then when he tackled me. A huge weight crushed my shoulders. I arose from the floor to see Adrien beside me, a sly smile on his face. It was almost as if he had experience with sneak-attacks... He whispered in my ear, his hot breath burning the tips of my earlobe.

"I've got a secret, you can't tell."

     I stopped in my tracks and turned back while he just continued to smile. I grew tired of the suspense, soon beginning to walk faster just to get home on time.

    And then I got there. And then he told me. He told me his secret. Word by word. Sentence by sentence.

    "So... I'm not supposed to be telling you this. But I have to. It's part of being best friends and such... I've got powers. I don't want to get into full detail but that's the stitch. Whenever I am on a mission, you call me Cat Noir."

    You stood there confused; expressionless. You then snapped back into reality, and smiled, not really caring about his "secret". You shrugged off the feelings and went downstairs for a snack. You really enjoyed eating, but the weight never caught on. You were a skinny and scrawny 14-year-old, and that always brought you attention.

    Adrien followed behind you, but was shortly stopped by your parents. They looked at Adrien, wide-eyed and smiled.

"Adrien! Sweetie! It's been so long! You must live around here!" Your mom exclaimed.

"Yeah, I do." He said, somewhat embarrassed.

"MMOOMMMMMM!" You groaned. "Stop being so annoying"

"Aww honey, but its Adrien. Your adorable little friend...or more."

"MOM!" You yell looking at Adrien who is.. blushing?

"What?" She asked innocently, batting her eyelashes.

"Ugh, I'm gonna go to my room." You say, grabbing Cheetos, and motioning for Adrien to come along.

    He followed behind, as you thought, what a keen embarrassment.