CHAPTER 22

You walked in to find Adrien who was currently looking like beetroot.

His face was surely quite a sight. You thought you were the one who blushes deeply whenever you feel embarrassed or timid. However, this male beats your record. You sat down on the couch, turning to Adrien.

"I understand that you have feelings for Ladybug. I hope that my... sort of... confession does not ruin the friendship we had." You take a sip of water and continue. "My life has been great with you in it. Don't ever think that I stalk you or anything. Not like Chloe or any of your other fans. I'm your friend; Y/N L/N, and I'm in love with you, Adrien Agreste. I must go now. Seeya!"

Why do your nerves cause you to run off so abruptly? You didn't even let Adrien respond. All you could do was run. You called Johnny but he didn't pick up. It was pretty dark out, and school did start tomorrow. Your winter break was over and it was time to hit the books again. You figured it was time to head back, anyway. Not even 5 minutes passed since you ran off.

You finally headed home just to find Adrien heading out, much to your relief. You were going to walk past him, however, he grabbed your wrist instead. Adrien looked at your lips as he bit his own. His eyes roamed up and down you. Was he checking you out? Your best friend?

He leaned in.

4 inches apart...

3 inches apart...

2 inches apart...

1 inch apart...

Centimeters apart...

Just when he was about to kiss you, a startling voice yelled out, "Adrekins! What are you doing with that despicable looking Y/N?" She mocked, grabbing Adrien by the arm.

"I'm sorry Chloe, but I'm not a mirror. I mean, since you just said that I was despicable looking, than maybe I am." You plainly said, and walked into your house, slamming the door behind you.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''