CHAPTER 15

Chapter 15~

2ND PERSON POV

    By the time you returned to class, it was over. Everyone was heading out, as you were heading in. You shrugged your shoulders and returned to class, picking up your stuff from your seat. As you headed out, you took out your phone, and opened the Ladyblog and watched the five-minute video of your akumatized form, fighting off Cat Noir. You felt a guilty pit in your stomach. 'What have I done? I GUESS IM BOUND TO ACT LIKE THIS WAY ANYWAY...' You mentally yelled. You heard faint footsteps behind you. You turned around and saw Adrien. You turned on your heels, avoiding eye-contact. A hand placed itself on your shoulder, spinning you to face Adrien.

    "Look. We forgive you. I mean, it's all part of the job. I'm still friends with the akumatized victims, Y/N. We're not mad. So, stand up straighter, walk less slouchy—"

    "I'm using crutches dude." You giggle. "Thanks. That helped a lot." You smile, pulling him into a hug. Blushing, Adrien walked to his car.

    "See you tomorrow." He sighed. You nodded and waved goodbye. His car soon dashed away, to his large mansion. "Yup. Totally in the friend zone." You frowned to yourself, face-palming.

    'Why are you such an awkward person?' You asked yourself. You limped back home, your crutches making an excruciating noise. You opened the door, slowly going into the house. Your parents were never home. They always had work, and on top of that, even when they were/are home, they were busy finding lawyers. On your mind, was just the thought of your beloved Adrien Agreste. Soon enough, you found yourself in your room, at your desk, scribbling your name mushed with his, and your first name with his last name. 'ADRI(PART OF YOUR NAME)' or 'Y/N Agreste' was what you saw on your paper with hearts around it. His name was plastered on a new, clean sheet of paper.  You groaned and wondered why were you so in love yet so in the friend-zone?

'I love you.' Is what you repeated as you fell into a peaceful slumber.