Chapter 9

3rd person POV

Y/N's father, or should we say Father Dangerous now, transformed into a very tall and slender man. He was dressed in a red dress shirt, black dress shoes and pants. In his hand was a mug that read I LUV MY DAD. It was given to him by Y/N when she was just in grade school. And he has kept it ever since.

    But now it glowed in a dark shade of purple. The akuma had flew in Father Dangerous' mug. And now, he was out to get everyone. Well, most of all Y/N's mother, Laura.

    Father Dangerous walked through the streets of Paris, ordering people to serve him as if they were his kids. Y/N noticed that something was off about her father. She never understood what an akuma was. Adrien transformed into Cat Noir, and met up with his partner, or crush, Ladybug. And Y/N was pretty jealous of that girl.

    "Dare disobey Father Dangerous? Well, you're grounded!" Father Dangerous paraded around, enslaving all that he came across.

    Ladybug and Cat Noir had to do something. Father Dangerous without his possessed ways was a very gullible man. They figured they could use that trait as an advantage. Y/N was devastated. Her father was evil! And she never expected that from him. She stood with her mother the whole time, finally finding out that her parents were getting divorced.

    Wishing she could help, Y/N ran out the wooden doors of her house. When she met with the duo, they soon questioned her presence. But she was determined to help.

    Finally, the duo gave in, and was fed information. Ladybug used her lucky charm, realizing it was for the best. Appeared a small box in which read MUG INSIDE. So, Ladybug used her instincts to notice something that could help get the akuma along with a mug package. And there her clue was: Y/N.

    Y/N then tricked her father by distracting him. How? Well, she gave him the box, and being the gullible man he     is, he took the box, which had Ladybug inside. She snatched the mug, broke it, and the akuma flew right out. She de-evilized it, and everything went back to normal. And when all was done, and everyone returned back home as their normal selves including the duo, Y/N ran home and cried her eyes out.

But guess who came to comfort her? Her one true love, Adrien Agreste.