CHAPTER 16

Chapter 16

2ND PERSON POV

"A-A-A-A-d-r-i-e-e-e-n-n-n-n-n-n~" You groan in your sleep. Your mother let out a small chuckle as she heard that name whimper from your mouth. "Young love... I feel ya hon." She whispered as she awoke you with a small kiss on your forehead.

"Mom? What are you doing here?" You asked her, pulling a lint off of her pink satin dress. She curled her blonde hair around her fingertips, smiling.

"I thought I should visit you before I'm off to America." She grins, grabbing your chin. "I'm going to miss you, dear."

"Same to you." You respond blankly. You slowly get off your bed and give your mom a hug. "So when are you going?"

"Right after I drop you off from school. So honey, what's with saying Adrien's name in your sleep?" She asked, small giggles escaping her mouth.

"Uh..." You gave her a shy look. "Uh... that was nothing."

"Yeah okay. Well get ready, and eat breakfast. Meet me in the car." She says sweetly as she heads out.

After doing your morning routine, you head to the car. You open the trunk, quickly putting your stuff in it. You arrive at school, students chilling outside, having pleasant conversations.  Your mother gets out the car, opens the trunk for you, hands you your bag, and places a kiss on your cheek. Just then, Adrien's car pulls up behind you. You had to carry your binder, book bag, and use crutches. Today was the day when the class film was to be, well, filmed. You were one of the 3 people who made the script. And as a result of that, you had to carry a binder of scriptures. Adrien walked to you and grabbed your binder for you and smiled. He walked up one step, waiting for you to follow.

    "Adrien is a real gentleman. You'd be perfect for one another. I'll see you in a month." She said, kissing you once more.

    "Whatever. Bye mom. Love you... good luck." You sigh. She gets back in the car, and zooms away. You frowned. Your mother plays the violin in an American symphony. That's why she's never around. You look to Adrien and smile, weakly. He gives you a bored look. It soon faded as you looked him in the eye, face to face. He grins and helps you upstairs to the classroom.

    "Let's get filming!" Nino groaned. He whipped out his phone as you made sure the students were in their places. You set aside your crutches, knowing you'll be fine without them. Your walk was seemingly normal, but the pain wasn't quite over. One step you took without it, you bit your lip in pain. You grabbed your crutches and place them under your arms once again. You put Mylène in her place, and moved towards Adrien. You grab his shoulders and pull him, making his frame straighter. You give Nino a thumbs up and limp to the desk area, off set.

    You continued to fix their places, due to the fact that there were too many takes. Just in the first hour, there were 10 takes. The lead actors, Mylène and Adrien stated their lines, with minimal mistakes. Then came the point where you couldn't get past. Ivan came out, his mask and all, and gave out a loud roar. And yet again, Mylène got scared. Mylène whimpered and sang her calming song, "Smelly Wolf". You face-palmed as Mylène ran out the class when the students scolded her. Marinette ran after her; to the bathroom.

    Marinette came back, starting a verbal fight with Chloe. They both wanted the lead. You shook your head. You knew they wanted to kiss Adrien. Marinette won over by sending Chloe to the nurse's office to find a nice, fitting outfit. Soon, Marinette was the lead, inches away from Adrien's lips. Centimeters, millimeters.... 'CHLOE COME BACK!' You told yourself. This was the only time you wanted Chloe to be here. And she came.

    "IT'S A MIRACLE!" You yelled aloud, the students staring at you, bewildered. "Um... it's a miracle that... um... Chl—"

    "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" Loud screaming was heard.  You turned your head to see a large pink monster. Everyone screamed at once, the monster growing. The monster looked at you took its tail, and took hold of you.

    "What the? Hey let go! Actually, nah. I'm good. You actually look cool." You say, nonchalant.

    The monster looked at you and grew smaller, letting go of you. You giggled and trudged away.

Le Time skip~ (this is so cringe omg i'm leaving this here)

    Ladybug and Cat Noir finally beat that trash can. And boy, you were stoked to find out the monster was Mylène. The film was done, turns out the film was all on the greatest duo in Paris. You started to walk home when someone called your name out.

    "Adrien?"

    "I'll take you home if you want. Actually, I wanted to know if I could hang at your house. I really don't want to go home." He half-smiled.

    "Ok sure. Thanks." You smiled.

    And with that, you both went to your house.