CHAPTER 24 Pt. 2

"Cat Noir, " You manage to choke out. "The rain was pouring down now, just to add to your sadness. Your breath was hitched and you couldn't help but sob even harder. "I... I don't know why I'm still here!" You say, pulling your hand away from Cat Noir. You figure that maybe... after all the confessions... all the things that have been so awkward for the two of you... he wouldn't want to touch you. Let alone be near you. So why is he here?

"Y/N... I never told you what I've been meaning to say." He says, pulling you into an unexpected hug.

"Save it, Agreste." You say, trying not to be harsh. "I can't. My mother gave me an option to leave back to America. And here I am. I guess I never thought of this. I guess... I guess I have no choice but to take the offer..."

"No... Y/N... you can't leave me... not after all of this...." He says. You could see tears blooming at the corners of his eyes. You tried loosening his grasp, however, it wasn't any use. He wanted you to stay. A light flickered and in a second Cat Noir was Adrien.

"After all this eh?" You finally got out of his grasp. "I've ruined my time here! I-I... I got into a car accident, my parents are still going through a divorce, custody is up to me, emancipation is an option.... I confessed my love for you.... I... ruined what we had... our friendship... I'm sure you'd have way more fun with Ladybug--"

"Stop."

"What?" You ask, rising up.

"If you think that I feel nothing towards you... you're wrong. Over the past few days... you've been making me feel... like never before. You make it seem like compared to the way I liked Ladybug... I've loved you. And it's true. I'm in love with you, Y/N L/N." He took your hands in his, biting his lip and looking you in the eye. He leaned into your trembling figure, and pressed his cold, soaking wet lips on yours. You were shocked, as if you were stuck by lightning. It felt good. It was like fire burning up in your heart. He pinned you against the wall and kissed you until you parted for air. But you knew you two were far from over.