CHAPTER 6

I smile. Though Adrien gives me a dry expression of pure boredom. I know he never liked Johnny. But I never knew why.  It was always a big deal for him.

    Adrien took a video game controller and passed it to me. He also took a lollipop from a small bowl and its small wrapper. He stuck the lollipop into his mouth, slowly beginning to suck on the tip of it. Basically, that was the only noise heard. For being best friends, it was really awkward. The more you love, the more you fear. But the more you fear, the less you want to question.

    Suddenly, there was a sudden vibration. The room shook. I frowned and ran towards the window. I looked out and couldn't believe my eyes. A huge figure appeared, the edges of it glowing pink.

    "Must have been an Akuma... Plagg, transform me!" He yelled, the confusion only making me more worried. Then, Adrien transformed to Cat Noir. And if I had to be honest, it was hot. Like really hot.

    He smiled, winked and jumped out of his now opened window.

    WTF IS AN AKUMA?! WHO IS PLAGG? WHY AM I SO WEIRD? WHY AM I SO—

    My thoughts were interrupted by Adrien's window being shattered, him slowly falling in after........................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~