Chapter 12

2ND PERSON POV

    Beep. Beep. Beep.

    It has been a week since you've woken up. Even though you're now home, watching crap reruns of shows that nobody watches, you can still hear a little beeping here and there.

    Beep. Beep. Beep.

    You sit up from your bed, thoughts flowing through your mind. It is now the middle of the night and tomorrow you will be going back to your school. You still had to wear dumb crutches and limp your way to class. You were dreading your first day back.

    BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

    Now this wasn't your mind still hearing faint sounds of the monitor that checks your heart rate. It was your alarm clock. Fuck.

    You did your normal morning routine and walked to school. Your parents weren't very attentive to you—you were walking to school, still injured. Finally, you arrived to school, on time. You smiled at the people who noticed you and at least waved. You saw Nino right away and limped your way to him. You tapped on his shoulder, his head turning in one swift motion. He seemed surprised that you were here. He smiled and lead you to Adrien. Adrien's eyes widened.

    "Y/N! Y-You're here!" He stuttered.

    "Yeah. Beep. Beep. Beep." You muttered the last part. Why were you saying 'beep'? I mean, you were half asleep and you didn't want to be here.

Just then, Chloe Bourgeois butt in to your conversation.