Chapter 7

YOUR POV

    I shot up, noticing a seemingly powerless Cat Noir lying on the floor, grasping his left arm in pain. My eyes widened in fear and in worry. I ran to the boy, tears in my eyes.

    "Are you ok? What the hell is going on?!" I whisper-shout.

    "Calm down. I'm.. alright—." He says, though not really looking too well.

    "Really?" I asked sarcastically. "How strong is that... that thing?" I stuttered.

    "Look, I'm fine Y/N.  Hey, Cats have nine lives ok? ~" He smirked. Of course he did. He was always trying to reassure me that everything will be ok, even if I knew it wouldn't.

    "Yeah. Ok."

    Cat Noir got up, running straight out the window.  I was worried... big time. Has an akuma ever been in Paris? I'm so used to America, even bonjour seems like gibberish. Paris is just not my place.

    I sat on my pink bed, filled with lint balls and pillow feathers.

My room is a mess.

And so is my life. But.... I can change that with a little success right? I did hear that winning the talent show will get me some cash—but not enough to make me rich. Plus, I really have no talent. I just sit down every day in my crap room, listening to God knows what and watching weird shit on youtube.

   My life is strange and all of this crazy akuma stuff isn't making it any better.

2nd person POV

    After pondering a bit, you fell into a deep sleep. Your dream is set to be told another time. You finally awoke, and by the time you did, the akuma returned to its normal state—a pretty translucent butterfly.

As a matter of fact, you awoke in the morning. And now it was time for the most dreadful time of day—school.