Chapter 3

WARNING: SMUT

Jonathan's P.O.V.

This was amazing. My room was big enough for me to do anything. I had my own bathroom, a queen sized bed, an open view of the forest. Everything was quite amazing at this point.

"Mr. Dennis-" I hear.

"Sorry to interrupt, but please. Call my Jonathan, or Jon... Maybe Delirious is fine by me," I say.

He smiles and nods, "Well, Jon. My friends are going to pick your stuff up. I gave them the address and I told them to be careful with the items you have."

'I don't have much...'

"Well, thank you," I say.

I walk to the bed and start to fix the buttons on my suit I have to wear.

As I was, I felt a hand grab my ass. I yelped but my mouth got covered by another hand.

"I'm glad you're here, Jon. I'm going to have a little fun around here with you!" He whispers into my ear.

My eyes went wide and he lets go of my mouth then grabbing my ass with both hands, squeezing a bit.

"Might I say, you have a nice ass, Jon," I hear.

I take a gulp and turn to him but me looking down.

"T-Thank you, sir," I quietly say.

"No problem... Baby boy."

And with that, he left me alone in my room.

'What the fuck was that?' I think to myself.

-

The next day I started to put my things away. This room of mine was starting to come along. He allowed me to go out and buy things that'll be for my room. Posters, paint, curtains. Anything I wanted. Evan was completely fine with it.

I was currently working on putting up some posters. I was trying to get a the poster of Linkin Park right when I heard a knock on the door.

I turn and see it was Evan leaning on the doorway.

"May I come in?" He asks.

I nod and continue to work on the poster. I feel him right behind me and checking out my ass. It was uncomfortable but for some reason, I was liking it.

"May I help you?" I ask.

"Just looking around your room, seeing if everything is in order," he says.

I get down and turn my head to see if the poster is good... At least it looked alright.

"Thanks, everything is in order," I quickly say before I go to my bed to get my photos.

I went to grab one until I felt myself get pushed onto the bed and someone holding their body close to me. My eyes went wide and I look to see Evan close.

"You know, Jonathan," he begins to say, "I've been thinking a lot about you and boy..."

I feel him get hard and pressed against me.

"You've been making me horny," he whispers.

"U-Uhh... Mr. F-Fon- GAHH!!" I say.

His hand was on my crotch and slowly palming it through my jeans.

"Oh, come on, baby boy. Help me out here."

My face was red. I hear him unbuckle his pants and slowly pulling them down.

"Jon, help me out here. Turn to me."

I do what he says and slowly turn to him. My eyes went wide at his lower half as he slowly stokes it.

"On your knees," he orders.

I go on my knees and face his crotch as he gets closer.

"Suck!" He demands.

I take a deep breath and begin to suck onto his large dick. He moans and I soon bob my head a little faster.

"Ohh~ My god your mouth feels amazing!" He moans,

I moan and sucked faster, harder. Trying to please him with everything I got. He puts his hands back and moans loud.

"Oh my~ G-Gonna... Cum~" he says.

I closed my eyes and began to choke onto it. He moaned so loud and shot his cum into my mouth. I swallowed.

He looks down at me and pulls up his pants, leaning down to me and kissed my forehead.

"Very good, baby boy~ You are an excellent butler," he says before leaving.

He closes the door and leaves me in my room with so many thoughts in my mind.

"What the fuck just happened?!" I whispered to myself.

I felt uncomfortable in my jeans. When I looked down... I saw that I had a little problem.

"Well... Fuck!"