Chapter 11

???'s P.O.V.

Mr. Fong had left his office for the afternoon. My job, as the janitor, I had to go into his office to make sure it is clean and in order. It sucks, but it pays well.

Fixing the chairs: check.
Vacuuming the floor: check.
Wiping his desk: check.

I was almost done, that is, until I accidentally knocked over his pencil holder on his desk, causing it to move the mouse a little. I noticed that his computer turned on, showing almost all his emails.

"Hmm, maybe, one look wouldn't hurt," I say to myself.

I was clicking on some emails that he sent, just some appointments and arrangements.

Boring!

"Oh, hello! What's this?" I ask myself.

I notice that under a folder, there was 'social,' but a name WAY different than the others.

'My little slut?'

I laugh, so Mr. Fong has a secret women that he's never mentioned. She must be one kinky girl if she's named this.

I was checking the emails, and I gotta say... She is one kinky girl.

'I'm going to suck your cock so much, I want you to feel my throat and hold me there till I choke!' Says one email,

'Fuck me so hard in my ass so that I won't walk for days!' Says another.

I noticed that there was an email that happened an hour ago, it had attachments. Maybe I could check this girl out and see if she's hot or not.

Biting my lip and smirking, I clicked on the email, getting something very different than what I had in mind.

It was a guy.

What?!

So that means Mr. Fong is gay?! The co-owner of Thompson Inc.... is gay?!

The photos that were exposed in the emails were very disgusting! What does this guy see in humanity itself?

I checked the time.

'2:43'

Shit. The meeting is over in two minutes. I gotta do something. Fast.

I checked the drawers and luckily found a flash drive. Perfect. I plug it in, seeing that there was nothing on but documents, okay good. I was transferring all the pictures, emails, and anything useful for the press.

That's when I heard chuckling, looking up, I see Mr. Fong and Mr. Thompson laughing about something, I need to hurry.

In that moment, I saw that everything was downloaded and ready to go. I unplug it and place it in my pocket. Then, in a short amount of time, I quickly exited the emails.

"Umm, excuse me?" I hear.

I look up to see Mr. Fong looking at me with the most suspicious look I know.

"Uhh... Afternoon, Mr. Fong! How was the meeting?" I ask.

I can see his suspicion by the way he squints his eyes. I try to swallow the lump in my throat.

"It was fine, Mr...?" He questions.

"Patterson! Luke Patterson," I say.

"Ahh, and you're a janitor here at Thompson Inc.?"

"Yeah, yes! Yes I am!"

"Oh, okay, well if you don't mind, I would like to get back to work," he says.

"Yeah, go right ahead. Go to work, Mr. Fong," I exaggerate.

He chuckles then looks at his computer, "Please shut the door on your way out, Mr. Patterson."

"Okay," I say.

After closing the door, I stood there with my hands shaking and swear on my head. Thank god I got out of here quick.

"Where's my flash drive?" I hear Mr. Fong say.

My eyes shot open, I quickly left to go to another room to clean. Maybe I can use this against him. I mean, it would work.

Why shouldn't it work?