Chapter 7

Jonathan's P.O.V.

I woke up to something holding me tight around my torso. I tried to get out of it but no avail, it only made it tighter around me. I turn and see it was Evan. He was holding on to me and started to tighten it more.

What happened?

I finally got out of his grasp and tried to get up from the bed. I fell on my knees, my legs felt weak.

"Fuck!" I whisper/yell.

"Baby boy? What are you doing?" I hear.

I get up and stand still. My eyes drifted to the bed where I see Evan, laying there shirtless with a smirk on his face.

"U-Uhh... Mr. Fong. I was just-" I began to say but was interrupted.

"What did I say about my name?" He asks.

I sigh and look down, "I'm sorry, daddy."

"It's okay, baby boy. Now, what are you going to do?"

"I-I was going to take a shower. Then get ready for today's work."

"Baby boy, you have the day off. I don't want you working extra hard today, if you know what I mean," he winks.

My face feels hot and I look away. The bed begins to creak and I see Evan getting up from my bed and pull on his pants, leaving his shirt off.

His muscles were huge and I trace them with my eyes. Torso made me feel weak and numb.

"Did you enjoy your night, baby boy?" He asks me.

I slowly nod and look down.

"It was an amazing night, Daddy. Can... Can I sleep with you tonight?" I ask him, sheepishly.

"Of course baby boy, daddy gets lonely as well!" He says and kisses my nose.

-

At breakfast, Evan... er, I mean... Daddy was making me food.

I was on the counter, playing with my phone that he got me. He was still wearing no shirt but pants. The reason being was because I was currently wearing his shirt. I wanted to though, I even fought for it.

"So, baby boy," he chuckles, "what is your sexuality now? Hmm?"

I thought about it for a second. What is my sexuality? I mean, I could be bisexual, but that means I like girls as well. I could be gay? But not like, SUPER gay... I don't know.

"I'm pretty sure I'm gay, daddy," I say.

He smiled at me then turned off the stove. The food on the pan was put onto a plate and given to me.

"Here you go baby boy. I hope you like it," he says and kisses my nose again.

I giggled and looked at the food below me. Heart shaped pancakes with bacon and scrambled eggs. Yum!

"Thank you, daddy," I simply say, "but aren't you going to eat?"

"I'm not hungry. Now excuse me, I have to take a shower and get ready for today."

He pats my head and headed upstairs. Leaving me down and eating my food. I was also playing on my phone while eating cause this phone was fun to play with. I played games, texted Amy and Mark, also watched some videos on this app called... YouTube? I believe the name was.

After awhile, Evan came down the stairs. He was dressed up and his hair was styled. He was fixing the buttons on his sleeves and tried to fix himself.

"I'm sorry, baby doll. I have a meeting at Mr. Thompson's house. It's a lunch party and it's important for me to go," he exclaims.

I whine and run to him, "Don't go!"

"I have to, baby doll. I know, I don't want to, but it's important!"

"C-Can I come with you?" I asked with puppy eyes.

He chuckles, "I suppose you could. Go get ready. I'll text him saying I'm bringing my... butler. Is that okay?"

I nodded and ran upstairs. I had to get ready. I had to wear nice clothes and something moderate. I mean, he said his friends, meeting... important. So I guess something classy it is.

-

We were in the car to Mr. Thompson's house. I was nervous. What if they don't like me?

"Now, baby boy, promise me you won't forget manners or misbehave. You wouldn't want your daddy to get upset and punish you, right?" He asks.

"No," I simply say.

'Yes!' My mind says.

"Okay. Also his wife will be there. And also, we cannot tell any of them about us, alright?"

I nod and he parks the car. My palms were sweating. My knees were weak. I don't know what else to do.

"C'mon, we gotta get inside," I hear.

I get out of the car and followed Evan to the door like a lost puppy. He chuckles and we finally reached the door step.

There was voices heard inside and soon the door opens, revealing a man with light brown hair and glasses.

"Hey, Evan. Come in. Oh, who's this?" He gestures.

I look down and put out my hand for a handshake.

"M-My name's Jonathan, s-sir! Please to meet you!" I say.

He shakes my hand and then looks behind him.

"Babe! We have guests!" He shouts.

There was heels clacking and soon a lady with brown hair, almost black, with blue eyes come out. She was wearing a red dress and black high heels.

My eyes go wide open when I realized who it was.

"L-Liz?" I asked.

"Jonathan?!" She asks back.

My sister.