Chapter 6

A little bit of smut here~

Jonathan's P.O.V.

It was almost four. I had to start dinner for Mr. Fong. What kept me thinking is what happened at breakfast.

I liked it.

I couldn't stop thinking about it. The way his kiss made me melt into him. His tongue exploring my mouth, making me moan so much.

At that point I was starting to feel myself get hard. Great. I need to take of this before Mr. Fong returns home.

That's what got me thinking. Maybe, I can 'do his laundry' before he returns home. I smirk at the thought of it.

I checked the time.

'3:55 P.M.'

I'll have time. I walk up the stairs and try to find his bedroom door. He had two other bedrooms. One was mine, one is his, he said another was for him and personal things, and the last one was his office.

Interesting. The door for his personal things is locked. Guess that means it's really private.

I checked the last one down the hall, to my surprise it was unlocked. I opened it and see a nice, neat bed. A desk by it, a master bathroom with clothes on the floor and a closet filled with clothes. Seemed simple enough.

I picked up his clothes and put them into the basket. All but his t-shirt. I wanted to save that one.

After I put them in, I stood there with his shirt in my hands and did the most unforgiving thing I did.

I smelled it.

After I did so, I imagined waking up next to him almost every morning after a wonderful night of making love. His body close to mine and him giving me sweet, soft kisses.

The thought led me to him fucking me so hard that I wouldn't be able to walk for days. Him hitting my prostate over and over, making me moan his name.

I was getting hard again. I needed to get rid of this before he returns home.

I quickly grab the basket and ran downstairs to the laundry room. I put the basket on the washing machine and ran back upstairs to my room. I started to feel my crotch twitch and begging for me to touch it.

And so I did, I pulled my pants down and underwear. I smelled the shirt again and started to touch myself. It felt so good.

I kept doing so for a few minutes and finally ejaculated. It felt amazing after doing it.

I started to close my eyes and lay down onto the bed. Humming a tune that comes to mind.

"Damn, Jonathan... I didn't know you wanted me that much!" I hear.

I sit up and see Evan with his hand down his pants and him smirking at me.

"Uh... Mr. Fong! I-I did-"

"Now, Jonathan," he says and walks towards me, "what did I say about calling me that?"

He was right in front of me and started to touch himself more.

"Uhh... Umm..." I gulped.

"What's my name?" He asks.

I quietly muttered under my breath, "D-Daddy."

"What was that?"

I couldn't hold it in anymore, "Daddy!"

I pulled him in and started to kiss him with all I got. He stuck his tongue in and explored in my mouth. Just how I liked it.

I'm going to enjoy this so much.

3rd P.O.V.

Evan started pulling his pants down along with his underwear. He then begins to take his and Jonathan's shirt off.

Jonathan starts to palm Evan on him crotch, begging him to do him.

"P-Please! Daddy! Please fuck your baby boy!" He mutters into the kiss.

"Alright baby boy, turn over for Daddy," he whispers.

Jonathan does what he was told and patiently waits. Evan pulls out some lube and places some onto his fingers.

"You ready baby boy?" He asks with a smirk.

"Y-Yes, daddy," he squeaks.

Evan then inserts two fingers in and thrusts it. Jonathan moans and bites his lips.

This happens for a bit until he pulls it out and thrusts his rock hard cock in.

"AHH!! D-DADDY!" Jonathan shouts.

Evan thrusts in and out faster and harder. Jonathan was biting onto his lip hard and was holding onto his covers for dear life.

"J-Jon! I'm g-gonna..." Evan begins.

Before he can finish, he shoots a load into Jonathan. Jon screams and feels lightheaded. Evan pulls out and soon falls onto the bed with Jon next to him.

"That was," he pants, "Amazing!"

Jon looks away and doesn't say anything.

"Baby boy, what's wrong?" Evan asks worriedly.

"N-Nothing. It's just, my ass and legs hurt. That's all."

Evan pulls him into his arms and makes him look him in the eyes. He then kisses his nose and holds him.

"How about we keep this our little secret, hm? And maybe tomorrow you can have the day off?" He asks with a kind smile.

Jon smiles a bit and nods. He then lays on Evan's chest and soon falls asleep.

Evan smiles and holds onto him. He too falls asleep from the amazing moment he's always wanted.

His own baby boy to have.