Chapter 12

WARNING: SMUT!!

Jonathan's P.O.V.

Evan was returning home any minute now. I was nervous. Not only was I nervous on him seeing me in my... outfit, but I was also nervous on what he was going to do to me and what he thought about the pictures.

I don't know why, but ever since I came to work for him... I've been feeling more... horny. More thirsty for him than ever. I'm his little slut, he made that clear ever since I begged him to fuck me. I'm his filthy, thirsty, horny slut.

I heard a car door close, then a honk. That must've been him! I quickly got all the preparations in the room ready. I even went on my knees and separated them to make it look seductive. I wanted him badly tonight... even my throbbing cock was starting to bug me.

"Baby boy! I'm home," I hear.

"Welcome home, daddy!" I shout.

"Where are you?" He asks.

"In your private bedroom, master~" I say seductively.

I hear him come up the stairs. Soon enough, he opens the door. I can see that his face turned red, he was even licking his lips.

"Hello there, daddy~... I mean... Meow!"

His eyes went wide, he was also biting his lip. Perfect.

"Baby boy, w-what are you doing?" He stutters.

I got off of the bed, then onto my hands and knees so that I could go up to him. He was still staring at me as I went up to his crotch.

"Pet me, master~" I say.

He gulps. I go up on my knees and unbuckle his belt. After doing so, I unbuttoned his jeans, leaving his hard cock under his briefs. I started palming through them and licking it.

"F-Fuck, kitten, don't tease!" He says.

There was a smirk on my lips. I pulled down his briefs, his rock hard cock flung up. My eyes went wide in amazement.

"Is daddy that hard?" I teased.

"Y-Yes, kitten," he stutters again.

An idea popped into my head. I left him and went to the bed.

"Can daddy come and fuck his kitten?" I asked, politely.

"Uhhh... hold on a second," he says.

He walks to the wall and grabs what looks like a collar. He then comes up to me and grabs me by the collar of my shirt. He then places the cold piece around my neck... I think I feel two needles on the side. I look and see he had a controller.

Oh. My. God. I know what exactly this is around my neck.

3rd P.O.V.

Evan presses the button on the controller. Jonathan feels electricity going down his body. It was a guilty pleasure to him.

"Nngh!" Jonathan grunts.

Evan turns it off and smirks, "You can't be the only one teasing around here."

"Oh, daddy! Do it again! It felt sooo good!" Jonathan states.

"On your hands and knees then!" Evan commands.

Jonathan does what he was told and waits patiently. Evan presses it again, except, a hire shock, causing Jonathan to arch his back and grunt.

Evan stops then goes on his knees to face his cock in front of Jonathan.

"Suck!" He commands.

Evan forces his cock into Jonathan's mouth, causing him to choke. Jonathan was bobbing his head while Evan was thrusting in and out of his mouth. Evan was a moaning mess and Jonathan was a choking mess. He kept moaning to send chills up Evan's spine.

"Ooooh, just like that! You're so good kitten!" He moans.

Jonathan keeps sucking and tears up a bit. Evan presses the button again, Jonathan stops sucking and grunts. Evan then shoots a hot load into his mouth, Jonathan then swallows.

"On you back, kitten!" He says to Jonathan.

Jonathan nods and goes laying down onto the bed. He wait patiently for what his master is going to do.

"Ready?" Evan asks then thrusts in Jonathan... hard.

"Ohh, daddy!" He shouts.

Evan thrusts in and out, faster, harder. He moans as well as Jonathan.

"Kitten," he pants, "you're so tight!"

"Y-You're so big, d-daddy~" he stutters.

Just then, Jonathan screams in pleasure. Evan has found his g-spot.

"Haha, found it," he says with a smirk.

Evan goes down onto Jonathan and gives hickeys all around his neck. Beads of sweat on both bodies. Jonathan tugs onto Evan's hair as Evan kept giving hickeys to Jonathan.

"G-Gonna... Cum!" Evan says.

In seconds, he shoots a large hog load into Jonathan. Both mean we're drowsy and exhausted.

Evan pulls out of Jonathan, laying down next to him. They were both out of breath, Jonathan had tired eyes and was very sleepy, so was Evan.

"How about we take off the-"

"No!" Jonathan says.

"What?" Evan questions.

"I'm leaving the collar on!" Jonathan spats.

"Y-You su-"

"Yes."

Evan has wide eyes but smirks. His own baby boy is into the things he likes.

"Okay, baby boy, you could have whatever you'd like," he says.

Jonathan smiles then cuddles up to him. He holds him tight and soon falls asleep into his daddy's arms.

"Goodnight my baby boy. Just know that I love you... and I won't let anything, anything happen to you. You're too precious to leave my side," Evan whispers into Jonathan's ear.

"I love you too," Jonathan mutters.

Evan smiles then kisses his head, soon drifting off into a deep sleep.