Chapter 13

Evan's P.O.V.

I was in my office, typing up emails, looking at documents. You know, something to keep my mind off of and focus on.

There was a knock on the door. Looking up, I see the mail lady with a cart and picks some up.

"Here you go, Mr. Fong. The mail will be on the table over here," she simply says.

"Thank you, Kelly! I'll be there to pick it up," I say back.

She nods then heads back out. I lean on my chair and go over to the mail. Picking it up, I place it on my desk and go over to my bar to fix myself up some whiskey.

After getting my cup, I head over to check out my letters.

"Boring," I say, "Payment. Spam. Lame. Anon. Payment... Wait, Anon?"

There was a plain white envelope with the company address and my name on it. No return address. Odd.

I open it up and pull out a letter. It was in messy handwriting but I managed to read it:

'Mr. Fong,

A little birdie told me something interesting about you. It occurs to me that certain someone has worked for you now... Except, it wasn't for house chores. But something more!
Is it that the famous, Evan Fong, could be a homosexual? His, 'new kitten,' is a male and he is having sex with it? Haha!! How about these photos for proof?'

I look into the envelope and see the pictures of Jonathan in the outfits he sent me. How on earth did these get into this persons hands?!

I look at the letter again:

'How about we make ourselves a deal? Lay off your position as the co-owner of Thompson Inc. AND leave at least $50,000 for me... Unless you want to refuse and having me release the pictures and emails to the whole city of Los Santos? How does that sound?
Do we make ourselves a deal?
Sincerely,
ANONYMOUS

P.S. I'm always watching!'

How can I say yes to the deal? How can I say no to the deal? What am I supposed to do?!

"Aghhhh!!" I scream and push everything off of my desk.

Just then, Craig, Marcel, Brock, and the janitor... Luke, I believe? Came into the room frightened and worried.

"Evan? You okay?" Marcel asks.

"Y-Yeah! Just irritated and dizzy," I half lied.

"Do you want to go home? You look a little... weird, at the moment," Craig asks.

I nod and grabbed my suitcase. Documents, papers, etc. stuff I need for when I return home.

"If I call in tomorrow, I'll explain why," I simply say.

They all nod and move out of the way so that I could exited out my door. Before I did, I take one last glance back at the janitor. He looked suspicious to me. After that, I left my office then the building, so that I could return home to my precious baby boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Sorry for it being late! I had school and homework! :( more on the way though!