Chapter 8

Evan's P.O.V.

Craig and I sat in his living room in an awkward silence while Jonathan and apparently his sister were in the other room yelling at one another.

"Why didn't you tell me you were married?! Why didn't you keep in touch?!" I hear him say.

"What was the point?! After mom and dad passed, you were turned into a zombie and I couldn't take it anymore!!" I hear her say.

"You couldn't take the fact that I, your only brother, was the only one you had and that I was broken even more than you were?!"

My eyes went towards the ground. I was also fidgeting with my buttons as they were continuing to yell at each other.

"So, Craig... How are things?" I awkwardly ask.

He looks at me with a death stare. Then, all of a sudden, the yelling stops and we hear the door open. Jonathan comes out and soon Elizabeth comes out as well, but with a very pissed off face.

"So how were things?" I asked Jonathan.

He just looked down and stood by the wall with his hands out front and looking professional as always.

"So, Evan, are you still willing to stay with us for lunch? We need to go over our stocks and intros for our upcoming games," he says.

I simply nod and follow him out into the porch. Jonathan was following me behind, he was so cute when he was my little lost puppy. Maybe later, I could give him a little treat... If you know what I mean.

"Okay, Evan. Our stocks are good, but I believe we can make them better. Also, I think we should buy a new building... Here aaaaand here!" He says as he circles the map.

I nod and begin to talk about our next stocks. It was coming along well, our plan to become a well being known company was going to pay off.

"Alright! So we'll talk about this in the next meeting at the office?" I ask.

"Yeah! Definitely! And sorry for the 'lunch' I promised... I forgot that I gave my chef the day off," he apologizes.

"It's fine, I'll have something in my mouth when I get home," I say as I look at Jonathan.

He looks away and turns red. He retrieves my coat, keeping it in his arms then opens the door for us to escape.

"I'll see you Friday, Evan! See ya, and nice to meet you, 'brother in law,'" he says to Jonathan.

I chuckle, we soon get to my car. I open the door for Jonathan, he smiles and happily gets into the car. I smile and headed to the drivers seat. After I get in, I wait patiently for a bit.

"Evan? Aren't we going home now?" He questions.

"Correct yourself!" I shout, angrily.

He whimpers and then sheepishly asks, "D-Daddy? W-What's wrong?"

I pulled him in for a hard kiss. I bit his lip, palmed his jeans, then soon stuck my tongue into his mouth.

"E... D-Daddy?!"

"You were misbehaving in there baby boy... You need to be punished!"

His eyes shot open, his whole face was turning red. He then fixes his jeans and himself in the seat. I guess he was uncomfortable.

"W-What will be my punishment? I thought I was good, yeah daddy?" He asks.

"Hmm... You'll see when we get home, baby boy. Till then," I reached in between the box that was between us and grabbed a pair of black handcuffs, "wrists," I commanded.

He gave me his wrists, I locked them in the handcuffs, tight, if I may add.

"Till then, you are going to be wearing these when we get home. If you're good, I'll take them off, okay baby boy?"

He nods and I feel my pants get tight on me.

Oh how I'm going to punish him... hard.