Chapter 4

Evan's P.O.V.

Today was Jonathan's first day to work at my living space. I was quite excited. As you can see, he is my baby boy toy. I've made that my choice once he stepped into the office. His beautiful, baby blue eyes took my breath away.

I woke up to the smell of coffee and something scrumptious to eat. It was mouthwatering. I decided to get up and see what was it that made me get drawn to it.

As I was going down the steps, I see the table set with plates, cups, and silverware all in one spot. There was singing in the kitchen, as curious as I am, I decided to check it out.

"Now as the days pass by!
I can't deny it...
Caught up in the corner of time."

That voice..

"I gotta give you a sign!
Get your attention...
Can't get you off my mind.

It's...

Don't wanna be lonely!
Everybody's saying...
I could live that way.

Beautiful.

Don't wanna be alone
Me, myself and I
Baby did you notice me?"

I went up to Jonathan and grabbed his ass. He shrieks and turns to me quickly.

"Morning, Jonathan," I whisper.

"M-Morning. Mr. F-Fong," he stutters.

"Oh, please. Around here... Call me daddy!"

I see him blush then turn away, back to the stove.

"What's cookin', good lookin'?"

"Uhh... Mushroom omelette with a side of bacon, sir."

"Mmm, smells divine! Is it ready yet?" I ask.

"Actually yes! Please go sit down, sir."

I nod and do what he says. He finishes and comes to the room. I sit there with my mouth watery. He places it on and then turns to leave.

I look at the food below me. It indeed looked delicious.

"Tell me, Jonathan. When did you learn to cook?" I ask him while taking a bite from my food.

"U-Uhh... w-well sir," he stutters, "My mother taught me at a very young age. I would always help out with her while my father would work and my sister would be at school."

Interesting. He has a mother, father, and sister. It is also interesting that he cooks.

"Wonderful. Now tell me, where are your parents? And sister?"

He quickly looks down. Did I say something wrong?

"I'm sorry, did I say something that might've upset you?" I asked him worriedly.

"N-No," he quietly says, "you were just curious. My mother and father both passed away seven years ago due to a car crash. My sister, on the other hand, never kept in touch after the funeral. So, technically, I don't have a family."

My expression went from worried to heartbreak. This poor boy... My baby boy... didn't have a family.

I pushed my plate aside and put my fingers into his loop holes of his pants, pulling him close to me. I gently place him onto my lap and wrapped my arms around him.

"You have me now, baby boy. I'm family now. Whatever happens just know that you have everything in my hands," I say.

He blushes and looks down. I chuckle and bring his head up to look me in the eyes. I bring him into a slow, soft kiss.

He stiffens for a bit, but I did feel him kiss back. Our lips moved in sync. I even tried to ask for entrance, but his stubborn ass wasn't letting me in. I then bite his bottom lip. It worked. He opened up and I stuck my tongue in, exploring his mouth.

He moan and began to suck on my tongue, making me moan also.

That's when we stopped. I smiled at him and he blushed, making me smile more. I let go and he gets off of my lap.

"Tell me, Jon. What is my schedule like for today?" I ask.

He pulls out a piece of paper and looks through it.

He clears his throat, "Today, you'll have an important meeting with Mr. Thompson around noon. Then, you'll have lunch with Sydney around two. At six, there will be paperwork for you by Mr. McLoughlin about new installments in the company."

He puts in away and takes a bow, "I'll be ironing clothes for you in the laundry room if you need me."

He then turns and leaves. I smile at the thought of him liking what we had at the moment. He was moaning, for more. I knew it.

I then lose my smile at the thought of Sydney. Yeah, she was my girlfriend, but she was also a very, very annoying girl. It was time. Time for something I should've done a long time ago.

"Time to go break up with her," I say to myself.