Chapter 10

Evan's P.O.V.

Usually when I wake up in the morning, I felt so alone, depressed, just upset at the fact that I never had a person to care for nor was excited and happy to see someone next to me.

But ever since Jonathan came to 'work' for me, I never felt so alive, happy... in love with anyone else. Seeing him cuddled up next to me the next morning was a miracle that came out of nowhere.

I admired this young boy on me. His light, brunette hair being twirled in my fingers. His pink, plump slightly open for him to breath. His eyes, closed, but still admirable. His skin, smooth and mesmerizing. I smile at the thought of him enjoying every minute of last night.

I see him getting stirred in his sleep, he slowly opens his eyes and yawns from his exhaustion. I smile and pet his hair, he looks up at me with those beautiful light blue eyes then smiles.

"Mornin' daddy," he say.

"Morning, baby boy. Did you get a goodnight sleep?" I ask.

"Yes, I did. I also had fun last night," he says as he draws shapes on my chest.

"Me too, baby boy. And I'm sorry to sadden you, but I believe I have a busy day today. I'll be gone most of the afternoon."

He pouts and holds me tight, which makes me chuckle.

"I don't want you to go yet!" He says like a five year old.

"I'm sorry, but I have to. I have important meetings, lunch talks, paper work, you know... everything that is hard work."

He pouts again, not even looking at me. I chuckle and pull his head to make him look at me. He blushes. I give him a soft kiss on his forehead and one on his nose. He giggles and I soon smile myself.

-

As I was getting ready for work, I was checking myself in the mirror to see if I was presentable for the company. There is a rule for us anyways, so might as well follow it.

I was buttoning up the sleeves of my sleeves until Jonathan came up and wrapped his arms around my waist. It was cute that he was on his tippy toes just so that he can rest his chin on my shoulder. It was even hotter when he was wearing my shirt.

"Do you have to go?" He whines

"Yes, baby boy," I chuckle.

He sighs and kisses the back of my shoulder.

"Okay, but promise me you'll try to be home early? For me?"

"Yes, I'll try. Now please go do some chores. You wouldn't want me to punish you again tonight, would you?" I winked.

His cheeks become red, he looks down with embarrassment. I laugh a little then kiss his nose before his lips.

"I promise I won't be home late!" I shout before leaving.

"Okay, by daddy!" He shouts back.

"Bye, baby boy!"

-

I was in my office, typing up some emails for new clients. It was very important and very complicated to do because it calls for appointments, arrangements, etc.

I soon get a text from my baby boy.

My little slut💦:
'Daddy! Where's the checkbook? We will need some groceries for the month.'

I chuckle.

Me:
'On the counter by the sink, I believe. And thank you for checking in before you leave... you wouldn't want your daddy worried would you?'

My little slut💦:
'No, daddy. I wouldn't ;)'

I laugh a little before setting my phone down. There was a knock at my office door, looking up, I realized it was Craig.

"Meeting in half an hour, Evan," he bluntly says.

"Okay, thank you, Craig," I say.

He nods then leaves. I checked my phone again to see that I got another odd message from Jonathan.

My little slut💦:
'Oooooh daddy ;) I'm sending pictures to you!!'

Judging by the winky face, I could tell they weren't good pictures.

Me:
'Wait!! No, no, no!!'

My little slut💦:
'Too late ;) have fun!'

I hear my computer make a bell sound. It was from Jonathan. I see that my email had one new message. I clicked to open and see many, many, dirty picture of Jonathan.

There was one with him on my bed in his maid outfit with his skirt up a bit. He was sucking on a lollipop in the most seductive way possible.

Another one showed him in a cat outfit (cat ears, tail, etc.) with him begging for something, along with that was him on his hands and knees showing his ass towards the camera.

My pants grew tighter and I felt uncomfortable.

There was another one with him in... girl panties?! He was sitting on his knees on the bed again, his finger half way in his mouth. He was smirking.

That little shit.

I started to palm myself through my jeans and moan a bit. He is going to deserve some serious punishment tonight.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a knock at the door. I quickly exited my emails and looked at the door.

It was Craig.

"Sorry, but meeting in five."

"Thanks."

He leaves and I look at my computer.

'Someone's going to have a little fun tonight!' I think to myself