Chapter 5

Evan's P.O.V.

I was currently in a meeting with Craig, Brock, Brian, Tyler, and Marcel. The meeting was about putting new sponsors for our company.

If you don't know what our company is, it was all about video games. Yeah, video games. We have to dress up for our company so that everyone knows we are in the top.

"Alright, so is everyone clear on what we need to do?" Craig asks.

Everyone nods except for me. I was wondering all about Jonathan. My baby boy and also on how to break up with Sydney.

"Alright, everyone is dismissed. Evan, stay here for a bit," he suggested.

Everyone leaves but me. I knew I was in trouble.

"Evan, as one of your best friends, please pay attention more next time. I saw that you were in your own world. What's going on?" He asks.

"I'm sorry, but I recently got new service yesterday and I was just thinking about them. Also, I've been thinking about breaking up with Sydney," I say.

"Ahh, okay. That seems important. But what about your 'new service?' Is she hot or something?" He winks.

"W-Well, uhh... He is extraordinary."

There was an awkward silence. Then he kind of chuckles a bit.

"You're kidding, right?"

"N-No, I'm not."

"Oh, well... I hope that they're happy to work with you."

I nod and he then leaves the room with me alone.

"Oh... he'll be working for me really well!" I say to myself.

-

I was at the park with Sydney. She made a picnic basket filled with my own favorite treats. She even brought wine for us.

"And so, she almost slapped me! I was lucky that I ducked and slapped her back. She even broke a nail and ran crying to her dad about it. She's such a daddy's little princess I swear!" She complains.

I nod and look down at my wine glass, almost empty.

"Okay, what's been going on? You've barely eaten and didn't say a word since we got here!" She says.

I sigh and look at her in the eyes. She made a 'tell me now' look. That's when I told her.

"Look, Sydney. I love you, but it's not working out. I'm sorry, but I think we should see other people," I blurt out.

"So... you want to see other people?! What is it? You've found someone better than me or something?!"

I look at her in the eyes. I guess she saw the look and knew the answer.

"Fine! Have fun with that whore! See if I care that you're happy with her!" She shouts.

She then pours her cup of wine on me and cries. She ran to her car and went off her own way.

'Well that went well!' I sarcastically say in my head.

I pick up the stuff she left and threw them all to the basket. I sigh and headed towards my car. Once there, I started to think about my baby boy at home.

His blue eyes... so memorizing.
His pink, plump lips... so kissable.
His cute little nose... so adorable.
His nice, round ass... so fuckable.

The thought of his ass made me feel hard and horny for him. I smirk and looked at my watch.

'3:47 P.M.'

"Well let's get home a little bit early and surprise my baby boy, shall we?" I ask myself.

And with that, I started to drive home with my baby boy on my mind.