What's Wrong?

A\N real creative name wolf really creative. So you could probably guess what the 'problem' is. Still. This is (probably) going to be a short story for spooptober So enjoy.(ha sure past me)

Warning--- swearing and dark themes

~~Mark's POV~~
"FUCK YOU MARIO" I shouted at the Mario maker level as I failed for the tenth time. I calmed down a bit and looked into the camera and breathed "I think it's time to stop, bye bye". I stopped the recording. That is all my recording done, now I can relax. I turned off my camera and lie back in my chair. I am wearing my lucky flannel and pink warfstash Pyjama bottoms. I could check what Jack has uploaded. I scrolled through YouTube and found his latest video. As I watch I notice Jack isn't as energetic and bouncy as usual, in fact looking closer Jack seemed so tired. Some of His fans have noticed too as the comment section was partially 'are you okay Jack?' , You don't seem like yourself' and other comments like that but a good section was people saying about Anti and it's all for Halloween. I'm starting to get worried myself. I pulled a hand through my bright, red floof. I'll just talk to Jack and that will stop me being so paranoid. I got up a left my recording room. I strode in to the living room and grabbed my phone off the coffee table. I opened Skype, clicking on Jack's Skype name. It rang. Once. twice. Three times. Then he picked up. Jack seems to be well other than bags under his eyes.

"Hello Mark " Jack greeted in his Irish accent. The smile on his face didn't reach Jack beautiful, ocean blue eyes.

"Hey Jack, I just called to check on you." I spoke clearly paused and then continued

"you doing alright? People have been worried....I'm worried". Jack was silent for a bit debating something in his head.

"Yeah I'm peachy, just a bit tired that's all " Jack smiled after he spoke. That smile didn't reach his eyes either. In fact Jack used the word peachy. Is Something going on with my friend? and I want to help him! As I thought Jack brought an arm up to adjust his green hair. It was a quick movement but I could have sworn that his arm was adorned with cuts. Is someone hurting Jack? The thought of someone doing that Jack made the hand not holding my phone clench in to a fist. I ensured it didn't show on my face though.

"Okay well if its just being tried then get more rest" I paused. Jack I'm gonna find out what's wrong whether that means you tell me or I get a plane ticket over to fucking Ireland. "Remember I'm here for you, if you have a problem you what to talk about I will listen" I declared with concern. Jack looked down then opened his mouth to give an answer until Skype freaked out temporarily disconnecting us. I can only assume it is due to the long distance. When the call reconnected I noticed fear in Jacks eye before quickly stating

"I will ,bye Mark". I reply bye back before the call ended. I couldn't get the image of Jack's faked smile out of my mind. Days passed Jack's condition only seemed to get worst with him seeming less and less happy in each video. It broke my heart to see him in this way. I'm done waiting. I booked a plane ticket for later this evening to Ireland. I grab a checkered backpack and shoved some clothes in. I got my wallet keys and phone, I have what I need.

~Time skip to after plane journey~

~~still Mark's POV~~
I walked down a street with brightly painted houses either side of a quiet road. It is quite dark out, the only light being the black lampposts. Each post had intricate designs around the light. It is chilly so my breath turns a ghostly white and swirls up in to the dark night. I know where Jack lives, I was close to it. I was alone with my thoughts and the sound of my trainers hitting the concrete. What could be getting Jack so down? Why wouldn't he tell me? Does he not trust me? I kept thinking about it until I came to the door of Jacks house. It is made of brick with wooden supports that show in places. I knocked once. I waited. And waited. After a minute or so I knocked again. I waited four minutes before I heard a sound from inside. Suddenly my phone pings, startling me and telling me I had a notification. It was from twitter. Jack had just tweeted. It read 'don't worry. just saying goodbye'. that's all. That made fear race up my spine to sit on my shoulder and whisper undesirable thoughts in my ears. I heard louder noise. I'm sure that's the sound of a knife being drawn. I tried the door handle and surprisingly the door was open. I stared at the state Jack's living room was in. A glass coffee table was pushed over and cryptic sentences plastered the walls. They where written in black sharpie. One read 'I don't want to be a monster' another 'I'm sorry' but one stood out among the rest. It was in red and was written larger than all others. 'These eyes are not mine'. Concern flooded my thoughts. What has Jack been going through!? My thoughts where disturbed by more noise from the kitchen. I nearly ran in and saw Jack there. His pale skin adorned with bruises and cuts. His green hair messy. The skin around his eyes was pink from crying. But what nearly brought me to tears was what Jack had. Held in both hands was a sharp, long kitchen knife. It was in front of his chest. Ready to stab himself.

A\N Oooooh cliffhanger but probably not for long as I really want to get to writing the next chapter. Also if my description of Ireland is really bad, sorry. I was going off google images.
Wolf out~