Sh!t.

~~Mark's POV~~
I yawned as I begin to wake up. Some weak sunlight slid through the curtains making parts of the room glow slightly. I took a few moments to remember what had happened yesterday. I could feel something on my chest. I glanced downward to see a peaceful Jack sleeping. He looked a lot more relaxed than I had seen in a while. I wanted to just lie here. It's so warm. No. But. I debated getting up until my stomach rumbles. Okay decision made. I silently got out of the bed, careful not to wake Jack. Surprisingly it worked. I pull the quilt up Jack's body a bit more so it covers his shoulders. I move into Jack's living room. In the morning light I can see just how messy it was. I can't do much about the writing on the walls but I can stand the coffee table back up and move the sofa back in place. I do so then strode into the kitchen. Again there isn't much food. I made mental note to go food shopping later. There is some bread and a few eggs. I will make eggs on toast. I clear the counters of clutter, putting dirty plates and cutlery ,not that there was much, by the sink. I will clean those after. I quickly fall into a familiar tranquility of cooking.

~~Jack's POV~~
Rubbed my eyes as I start waking up. I sat up as my brain beings to 'boot up' When it hits me. Mark is gone. I glance around the dimly illuminated room. My mind goes to what ifs. What if he left because I am to far gone? What if I did something stupid I don't remember? What i-. My thought was cut off by a sound from the living room. Or he just left me to sleep. Yeah the door is ajar. I wanted to stay where is was comfortable and warm but something nagging at the back of my mind meant I got out of the safe haven of the bed. I rubbed my eyes a bit more as I wandered into the living room. Wait. No. No no no. I can only stare in horror at the scene before my eyes. Mark lay unconscious surrounded by crimson blood. That blood had soaked into Mark's pyjama top and appeared to be coming from a deep gash in his throat. I felt like I couldn't move. Shock is probably the cause. My body is stone. I stand there for I don't know how long. I snapped out of the sort of trance I was in and rushed to Mark's side.

"Mark!" I shouted at him like it would do anything. Tears prick my eyes. I pushed my hands on to the wound even though it was far too late. Tears rolled down my cheeks hitting the floor and absorbing into the matt carpet along with the blood. I pulled my hands away and stared at the crimson blood partially covering my pale skin. Then I heard it. Him. Sitting on the now upright coffee table was Anti. His fingers are caked in blood, sharp nails and all. The glass table is also stained with blood from where Anti placed his bloodied fingers. He is wearing black jeans to match a black shirt and his face is distorted into a malicious grin, revealing his sharp animal like teeth. One eye is green and blue like Sam and the other is black with white pupil. Even in this state '0's and '1's appeared and disappeared around his head and body. As well as his body gliching in places. He spoke with a sort of malicious, superiority tone to his voice

"oh hello Jack". Anti's casualness was only making me more inraged. I stand up quickly and ruffly grab the collar of his shirt.

"What did you do!" I growled at him. His grin only seems to widen at this.

"I thought that was obvious Jackipoo" he stated, chuckling. Anti reached a hand up to touch Jack's cheek leaving blood on it. "It's was so nice of you to get me a new toy, unfortunately I broke it already" Anti continued talking like a child. The tears in my eyes kept rolling down my cheeks.

"You won't get away with this!" I yelled in Anti's face. He laughed hysterically before looking me in the eyes

"I. already. Have." Anti paused to remove my hands from his shirt and push me back onto the wall with a bang. The strength he is put on my shoulders felt irremovable. He moved his head to my ear and retorted"your precious Mark is dead and guess who they will blame..." He paused then continued "that right you!". Anti laughed cruelly as he moved his head back. Anti disappeared with a taunting grin on his face, leaving me alone. again. I stared at where he was then to Mark. I slid down the wall and started to fill the silences with sobs. Thousands of emotions scrambled around in my head but ,even it the mess, one thing was clear to me. This is all my fault! I just had to be so fucking incompetent! I just had to be so useless! I didn't deserve brilliant and understanding friend like Mark.

A\N trust in me. Kay. Also follow my really good friend sophiehateswater they has a pretty underappreciated story.
Vote and comment.
Follow to join my wolf pack.
Wolf out~