✰2

"Yo Ladies," I sang outloud while shaking Hoshi-hyung's sleeping boyfriend, "This is your story!"

The pink-hair man fliped to the other side of the bed and he groans. Completely ignoring me. I rolled my eyes, how could anyone even manage to ignore me? 

"Now wake up, wake up," I continues and jumps on him as I continued shaking him, "Wake up wake- wake up! Aw, you're so cute."

The man finally got annoyed by my amazing vocals, and threw a pillow at me, "Ah stop it..." He softly mumbles, rolling to the other side of the bed, he pouts"and... emmm I'm not cute." 

"Wake up, wake up wa-"

My voice stopped when I feel something extremely unpleasant marching towards me. The footstep got closer but softer by each second. Without the need of turning back, Hoshi hyung dragged me out of the room and throws me on the wall.

"Seungkwan Boo," He dangrously mentions my name. 

"Yes? Soonyoung Kwon?" I replied.

"How many times have I told you before," He warns, "Not to interrupt Woozi when he's sleeping?"

"About let me see, counting that day... Yesterday... Oh wait and th-"

"Seungkwan, enough."

"I was just answering the question! You asked me how many times have you-"

"Ok," He lightly laughs, "Seungkwannie you got me again, lesson learned this time."

"Not to ever argue with Seungkwan Boo," I complete the sentence for him.

Suddenly Hoshi-hyung's eyes lights up with warmth when Woozi helds up his arms, asking for Hoshi-hyung's lap. Hoshi hyung happily lets him in, the sugary honey in his eyes are pouring out.

"Ew," I said, "Get a room."

"Fine," Woozi-hyung replied, "Let's go Hosh."

Hoshi-hyung looks at me for the one last time before being dragged back into their bedroom by his boyfriend.

"Use protection!" I shouted, then skips my way downstairs.

There was something on the table waiting for me. I took a closer look, an envelope. Closer, an envelope with my name on it. I hurriedly rushes to the table and rips the envelope open in no time. I curiously scan through the text.

No.

I run, no. I fly-run, no. I fly up the stairs and cracks their door open, "Hoshi-hyung!!!"

"What the f-" Woozi-hyung rolls away from Hoshi. Rose bushes bloom on his face.

"Clam down," Hoshi-hyung holds his boyfriend closer and calms him. Isn't he suppose to be calming me right now?

"So, Seungkwan," Hoshi-hyung turns his attention back to me, "You look like a potato."

"A burned one," Woozi laughs, and Hoshi-hyung lovingly places his hand on Woozi-hyung's head and gently rubs his boyfriend's hair.

"La Patissir accepted me! As their student! La Patissir! It's La Patissir!" I screamed in joy.

Hoshi hyung jumps up from their bed and huged me. So tight that I can't breathe. Woozi hyung soon joins, and hugs me from the other side. I cried, I swear I cried. My dream, is true... Mansae... Aju Mansae...!