✰18

"you're coming with me," vernon whispered dangerously in seungkwan's ear, "i'm showing you something whether you want it or not."

--

vernon grabbed seungkwan's wrist and led him out of the crowded hallway. once they're breathing fresh air, vernon let go of seungkwan's wrist.

vernon started walking, towards an unknown direction. seungkwan followed, surprising himself. he followed without a reason why, without complains or doubts.

"hm, vernon?" seungkwan asked, looking around curiously, "where are we going?"

vernon didn't answer him, instead he just kept on walking, like seungkwan wasn't there at all.

seungkwan sighed, and studied the boy in front of him. vernon, a name that appeared in his life just months ago, but this name somehow digs way deep into his heart. the boy in front of him had brown hair, a plain white shirt, and ripped jeans.

everything about him is so common, but nothing about him felt the same to seungkwan. seungkwan's heart seems to be telling him, that vernon is different.

wind wanders around the two boys as both of them stops walking. the wind tickles seungkwan's hair, and blows away his worries. somehow, everything feels calm.

vernon turns around to seungkwan and he exhales a deep breath. seungkwan looks at him. observes him. studies him.

as vernon looks around his pockets for something, seungkwan realize again how hot vernon is- perfect facial features, sharp eyes and soft lips...

seungkwan wonders if those lips will taste like the hot chocolate he made vernon months ago.

surprising himself again, seungkwan rolls his eyes at his strange thought and tries to hide his blush.

"you're blushing," vernon smiles, "what are you even thinking about?"

seungkwan feel his heart skips a beat. the gentle sunshine paints the feelings of warmth all over the boy in front of him.

"pffft," seungkwan chukles, trying to shut up his screaming heart, "not about you."

vernon chuckles back, honey leak from his eyes as he looks straight into seungkwan's eyes, "we'll see how long that answer will last."

vernon walks closer to seungkwan. then, under the clear blue sky, with the wandering winds, and along with the calming sunshine...

the boys kiss.

vernon gently holds seungkwan's waist as he leans closer, absorbing the sweetness of seungkwan's lips that only belongs to him. he opens his eyes, and smile at his boo.

"so seungkwan, tell me," vernon let go of seungkwan's lips.

he whispers while he teasingly blows into seungkwan's ear, "what are you blushing about, now?"

tbc...

ahh this chapter literally ive been wanting to get this out for like the past 300 decades,, so how do you guys like this chap? ;)

sorry for disappearing for like 4826 centuries ive been really busy with school work and everything... but since my winter break is about to start, i'll be uploading more often!!