✰4

With the key to my room in my hand, my heart abruptly started pumping rapidly. I've been dreaming about this for years, all the late nights and bright days, every drop of tear that rolled down my face when I just wanted to give up. So badly. But I couldn't. I pull myself back up, yell at myself for being so stupid, and tell myself that it's going to be ok.

I'm finally an offical student in the school. Everything in this school is perfect- impressive buildings, generous friends, and not to mention the this is the best cooking school of all. Well everything is perfect, except the Asshole...

Without hesitation, I opened the door. The living room seemed clean and the kitchen seemed perfect. With all the tools I need to make a welcome dessert for my new roommate.

I settled my luggages aside and started making a hot fudge chocolate cake. Unsure of using milk chocolate or dark chocolate, I simply bended these two to make the perfect semi-sweet chocolate flavor. Then I poured in the perfect ration of milk, eggs, butter, flour, sugar and some baking powder and oil. After that I shaped the cake to the right shape and started baking it in the oven.

----------------------Time skip----------------------

The sweet aroma of hot cake permeates the room, I opened the oven and dumped the cake on to a plate. Topping it with hot fudge, I carefully placed it on the table and waited for my roommate.

Noise came from the bedroom.

"Ohmygodddddd," I thought, "He's already there!"

I merrily grabbed my plate of cake and opened the door, hoping to see a cute guy as my roommate.

Instead one girl and one guy is naked on the bed.

Fuck.

"What the hell," The girl embrassingly covered herself with a blanket and ran out of the room, shoelessly.

The naked guy stood up and turned around to face me, his clear facial features told me I can't be wrong.

"Asshole!" I shouted, then my hands somehow successfully managed to threw the hot cake on him.

Ah, it feels good.

He immediately looked at me with fire burning in his eyes, trust me, he can kill someone with that look.

"What the hell you fucking bullshit!" He threw a bunch of swear words straight at me.

"You're swearing too much," I simply answered. That's right, this asshole is not even close to anything that will fear Boo Seungkwan myself.

"What the heck are you doing here!" He asked, shouting.

"How about you!" I shouted back.

"This is my room!" Somehow, our voices magically matched each other. Trust me when I say that it sound abominable.

Our voices echo around the room, it took me solidly 10 seconds to figure out that. We. Are. Roommates. So we just stood there, our wide opened eyes staring into each other's.

"You, you know what," I gained enough courage to speak up, but finishing this sentence seemed impossible.

I hurriedly walked out of our bedroom, and grabed a towel from the bathroom. When I flashed back to the bedroom, he still remains there like a statue. His eyes helplessly stared into mine.

I blushed.

I involuntarily blushed, it must be something in his eyes. It was different this time, seemed to me like all his anger, arrogance, and annoyance disappeared into the thin air. All that is left was a helpless feeling that made me want to help.

Unconsciously, I gently cleaned the sticky fudge off his chests and wiped him with a wet and cool towel to comfort him. His scent trapped me, into some kind of magically wonderland. Sweet aroma of chocolate. Rich, deep, silky, powerful, but warm. He reminded me of a soft but eloquent piece of music performed by the cello.

After all of the cleaning, I quickly backed away. Too embrassed to touch my face and check if I was still blushing, my mouth moved on its own, "I... I'm going to switch roommates."

No, stop. What are you doing, Seungkwan.

"I'll leave right now," My mouth opened again and my feet started moving towards the door.

Don't. I don't want to leave.

"Wait," His voice woke me up, "No."

The littlest 'no' was quiet. Barely audible. I turned around and stared into his eyes directly, "What?"

"Don't-" He started, but stopped himself. I stared at him with a puzzled look painted on my face, plain and clear.

Without notifying me nor gaining my approval, his expression begun to change once again. This time, soft things in his eyes broke into pieces, with harsh feelings crushing them and ruthlessly replacing them. No, he's not changing. He's back to before.

"Vernon?" I tested.

"What?" He calmly answered, his voice was cold and unreachable.

"What happened?" I asked, trying my best to fix him.

"Nothing," He said and walked past me, only stopping to close his eyes.

"But you were so... different the last minute," I said.

"I were," He repeated, "Past-tense."

"Please," I bravely holded on to his sleeve.

"Stop," He breathed, "Do what you want to do. Switch, it's not like it bothers me."

"I won't asked then," I said, ignoring his second comment, "Do you want me to bake you something? I promise, you'll feel better."

He struggled lose of my grip. Just when I thought he was going to leave, he sat down on the chair beside the table. He didn't leave.

I smiled at him then headed for the kitchen. I took out the materials and ingredients needed for making cream puffs. This is definitely one of my favorite dessert, Hoshi-hyung always make them for me when I'm feeling down.

These desserts are magical. Sweet puffed cream inside a crispy but soft layer of bread, covered with light powder sugar. Hoshi-hyung have always taught me to fill the cream inside it with happiness and love. His shares his love to Woozi-hyung, so I'll share my happiness to Vernon.

Soon as the dessert finished, I placed it on the table. Vernon looked up, his eyes glistening.

"Pfft," I lightly laughed. Maybe, he wasn't so bad after all.

He ignored my laugh and took a piece of the cream puff. I purposely made each of them into one-bite size. He placed one in his mouth and chewed carefully. Then he swallows.

He looked at me and then packed his things for school. I did the same, after all class starts after 15 minutes. My heart ached for his response for the cream puffs.

"Thank you," He said as he opened the door. I smiled as I followed him out the door.

"Vernon oppa!" A girl was waiting and smiling right outside the door. Her high pitched voice and strong make-up made me feel uncomfortable. Vernon warped his hands around her waist and she smiled.

Wait a minute, this isn't the same girl I saw in the office. Nor the naked girl that came out from his room.

Playboy?

TBC