✰12

* Vernon's POV *

"Relationship with the patient?" The doctor asked me.

"Fuck! You think you have time to ask fucking questions?" I shouted and punched the wall besides me, the doctor slightly jumped a little.

"Please keep your voice down, sir," He pushed his glasses back to place.

"I don't have time! Fuck! He's laying there and I don't even know if he's ok or not!" I shouted again. This time the doctor lowers his head.

"The hospital need you to fill out a form before we can start-" His voice was absolutely annoying.

"Just fucking start already!" I shouted directly towards him again, "If any damn fucking thing happen to him, I will-"

Before I get a chance to finish, he bowed and walked in to the door. Where Boo Seungkwan is.

"Well, you sure did a great job freaking the shit out of him," Junhui said. He yawned and sat down, "So you were basically fucking him and he passed out?"

"I wasn't fucking him," I replied, "I was almost fucking him."

"Huh, this is a first," He laughed. I gave him a stare and he knew it was the time to end this conversation.

"Bro, calm down, he's in there with the doctors and there's nothing more we can do," Junhui said again, "You're sweating way too much and it's freezing here in the damn hospital."

I didn't reply. I just stood there. My mind wasn't working. It was my fault though, for being so shitty. If anything happened to him, I-

"Seungkwan? Where is Seungkwannie?" I heard a guy's voice between his heavy breathes. Who the fuck would dare to ask for my property? When I turned around, my expression darkens. It was him. The guy Seungkwan was blushing around.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked, although I did know who he was.

"Be careful of your language," He said, using a cold voice, "And I'm Joshua."

"Joshua?" I repeated in English, and he nodded.

"Where is Seungkwan? I heard that he was in the hospital for some reason and-"

"Well that's none of your business," I cut him off.

"None of yours too? I suppose," He said, his tone icy cold.

"He's my roommate."

"He's my friend."

"He's my classmate."

"He's my crush."

That was it. His crush? Seungkwan Boo? Well, too bad for him, Seungkwan was going to be mine. "He's mine." I said, challenging him.

"Mister, I think you can clearly see that he likes me," He smirked in triumph. Like Seungkwan belongs to him.

"I almost fucked him tonight," I said back. He was surprised, then his eyes darken. Now he was angry.

"What did you do to him." Instead of this being a question, he pushed the words out of his mouth forcefully and formed a sentence.

"Nothing much than fucking him," I smirked.

"I thought you said-" Jun started, but ended before he can reveal much information.

"I. Like. Him." He said, word by word.

"I. Had. Sex. With. Him." I repeated. He was looking awfully white, his teeth chattered and his eye lashes was shaking.

"Excuse me," The doctor walked out the door, "Uhm- The patient is alright, he'll be awake in a few minutes."

His voice was low and puny, "So maybe now, uhmm- You can fill out the form?..."

"I'll do it," Before I can say anything, that Joshua kid interrupts, "Thank you very much, doctor."

The doctor smiled and handed him the clip board with a form attached to it. I didn't bother to say anything more.

"Joshuuuuua~" It was his voice. I bited my lips, is that who he should be calling first?

"Seungkwannie!" Joshua replied, smiling and hugging him. He smiled at me too, not the real kind of smile.

"I was so worried about you, you don't even know..." Joshua said, patting his brown and slight curly hair.

"You're soooo warrrrrm..." He said, hugging Joshua tighter.

Oh This Is It.

I pulled him away from Joshua's hug and into mine. He looked up and his expression darkened with fear, "W- Who are you?"

What. The. Fuck.

Fuck.

"Boo Seungkwan, stop playing games anymore," I said, then added, "It's really not funny."

"Who are you?" He repeated in an innocent tone. Way different from his usual sassy tone, I guess it's because that he's half conscious now.

"Don't play your silly little game with me, Boo Seungkwan," I squeezed my words out, "You know I'll just make it worst on you and make you suffer more-"

"Who are you?" Again.

I swear these are my least favorite words in the whole wide universe.

"He's probably experiencing amnesia," Jun pulled me aside and explained.

"Why the fuck would he forget things?" I asked, extremely frustrated.

"It's not that simple," He shook his head, "Amnesia deficit in memory caused by brain damage, disease, or maybe psychological trauma."

"You are still speaking nonsense and didn't answer my question," I replied.

"It could be caused temporarily by the use of various sedatives and hypnotic drugs," He said again.

"I only fucking fed him half a bottle," I said simply, I'm starting to feel woozy.

"Considering the fact that he didn't ever touch drugs before, that's a load of shit alcohol for him," He explained, and after a pause he said again, "You know that, Vernon."

"I do." I closed my eyes, "I fucking knew that."

"Then why?" He questioned.

"I don't know, I wasn't able to think of anything at that point. He's just so captivating and... I don't know," I blurted out.

"You've had like hundreds and maybe, thousands of sex in your life," Jun said.

"I know," I replied, inhaling deeply, "I just wasn't able to control myself when he made that fucking helpless moan." Then I breathed out all the air in my lungs.

He shook his head, "You know there's only one possible solution to solve this. And it might not even work."

"I don't care, it's worth a try," I nodded my head at him.

"Bring him back to the exact spot and do the exact same thing to him," He smirked.

"I'll do it," I said, smirking back, "After all, you know I'm the biggest playboy ever."

And playboys always know a way.

TBC

Thanks for reading~

I'll be travling to another country soon, if Wattpad doesn't work there... I'll be back in a month--

If it does, then weekly updates~❤️