✰13

-if u know about me recontinuing the story... please go back!! and reread the edited story!! thank you all so much!!!

* Third-person's POV *

"Who are you?"

When Vernon took two strong steps forward, Seungkwan took two equally strong steps backwards.

"Doesn't matter," the taller said, "Come with me."

"He's not going anywhere with you," A man with brown hair and sliver white cross earrings blocked Seungkwan behind him. Joshua.

Seungkwan smirked. Only slightly.

"Move," Vernon's tone was icy cold and emotionless.

"Let's go Seungkwannie," Instead of replying, Joshua glared at Vernon the last time before taking Seungkwan's hand and walking away.

He saw that wink. That lovely gentle wink from the person he hates the most. That smirk from the

"Boo," Vernon catched up to him, "Don't you think I'm too smart to be faked?"

Joshua stoped walking. So did Seungkwan.

"Who..." He paused for a brief second before continuing to ask me, "Are you?"

"I'm sure you know that," Vernon smiled, "We need to go, Seungkwan."

"He's not going anywhere with you," Joshua turned back and faced me, "He's coming with me." He smiled, kindly, too kind that it turned into a pathetic smile. The aww-poor-vernon-cant-get-what-he-wants smile.

Vernon feels his temper rising, and soon irration was the only feeling he was capable of feelings. He wanted to push Joshua aside and carry what belonged to him, Seungkwan, away.

"Here you are," Junhui runs towards Hansol, panting, "I've got some improtant news to tell you."

"Move the fuck out of my way you bastard," Vernon ignored his bestfriend, raging anger inside him, "He's fucking mine and if you asshole dare to lay on finger on him, I'll make you regret it."

"Seungkwannie," The pet name made Vernon groan, "Who do you belong to?"

"Ok guys I'm sorry to interupt but Hansol I've got some news to tell you and i-" Junhui tries again.

"I... I don't belong to anyone," Seungkwan mumbled, "Can we go now hyung..."

"Yes Seungkwannie," Joshua throws a glare at Vernon and reached for Seungkwan's hand.

"Oh shit you didn't," Vernon paced up to Joshua and grabbed Seungkwan's waist, pulling the boy towards himself.

"Let me go you Asshole!" Seungkwan screamed, "And go fuck yourself!"

"see, Hansol, I've been trying to tell y-" Junhui tries again, for the third time.

"Seungkwan you're mine! Fucking don't let other bastards touch you," Hansol swears.

Seungkwan slaps Hansol.

"Hansol Vernon Chwe," Seungkwan feels tears in his eyes, "I'm not yours. We're not even friends. I don't even want to talk to you... In fact... I don't even want to see you! Throwing your useless swear words around everywhere, do you think that makes you cool? You think swearing is the way out of everything. Are you some stupid 6th grader fuckboy who tries to act all tough? You're a university student, you have better words to use than just a few swear words."

Seungkwan's words are firm, "Hansol Vernon Chwe, you're right, my parents are dead. And what can I do about that? Be weak and does nothing expects someone to love me enough to pick me up? That's pathetic. Do you really think that all these years without them... are easy for me? You have no fucking idea of what I've been through and how many sleepless nights I cried to my pillow," Seungkwan is starting to scream, "You have no fucking idea. I deserve someone better than you, Hansol, someone who cares about me and actually have enough sense."

Hansol's world shuddered. His breathing stopped. His head twisted and turned and screamed. That feeling came back again.

"You're disgusting," Seungkwan whispers, suddenly quieting down. Looking Hansol in the eye, he says a few last words to Hansol.

"Hansol Vernon Chwe, get out of my life."

tbc...

i'm back <33 did you all miss meee

fluff coming soon!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please love hansol he's...

ok well just wait :')