✰7

"Me and Wonwoo," Mingyu choked on his words before he can actually began, "We- We used to love each other."

I waited.

"My parents and manager said that I was a star, and stars can't love anyone. They said stars belong to everyone, every single one of their fans," He looked away, "And I tried every possible solution there could be to prove them that I really love Wonwoo, but they wouldn't listen. I even tried to give up my career, but I know that's not possible with all my fans by my side."

"So I tried to hated Wonwoo from that day on. I hated him for making me fall in love, hated him for making my heart break, hated him for making me wanting to believe something impossible, hated him for even existing in this world," His slience tears shined under the streetlights, "I tried, but all I can do is to pretend."

"Because I love him." He finished.

"So? Why can't you just tell him this?" I asked, "If you don't tell him, how are you expecting him to know all of this and forgive you?"

"Because... I didn't want him to-"

"What the fuck are you doing out at almost 11:30 pm without a jacket?" A voice rudely interrupted us.

I turned around and saw him. Asshole Vernon, "Why do you care anyways? Mr.Chwe?"

"Because I'm hungry," He replied causually and threw his jacket on me. Leaving him with only a thin short sleeves T-shirt, "And now Mingyu, if you'll excuse us for a second."

"Of coures," Mingyu smiled bitterly and nodded.

"Wait, I was having a conversation with him!" I shouted, but Vernon didn't even bother to look at me. He started walking away.

"Are you coming or not?" He asked, not stopping.

"Um, No?" I replied with a laugh, "I'm not your pet Mr.Chwe."

"Oh ok, I guess you'll just have to finish your homework tomorrow morning," He stopped and turned around to smirk at me.

My homework! English homework... My worst subject... I almost choked on my own saliva, "Bye Mingyu!"

I started running towards dorm, but a force pulled me back.

"Slow down," Vernon said.

"I have freaking homework to do!" I replied.

"Ok, I don't care, just walk with me," He yawned, walking slower than a 80 years old man. I tried to escape his hand, but it was too strong. So I gave up and begged god that we'll actually reach our dorm before morning.

                                        ....   

"That took us 45 minutes," I shouted at him after we finally got back to the dorm, "God damn you Vernon!"

"I'm hungry," He said plainly.

"Ok," I said, "Make yourself something."

"You," He pointed to me, "Make me something."

"Never," I smiled sweetly at him.

"Do it now, I want some homemade hot chocolate," He demanded.

"Make it yourself," I said, "I thought your grades were super high for dessert making."

"Oh yes, and add some hot cream to it," He stared at the ceiling.

"Are you listening to me?" I shook his shoulders.

"Yes, now go and make some hot chocolate," He replied.

"I have English homework!" I said.

"And I'm hungry!" He said back.

I ignored him and pulled out my homework. Sometimes he just feels like a 4 years old kid crazily throwing his tantrum around. I shaked my head and focused on the homework.

1) I love you like a _____.
a) Sea
b) Banana
c) None of it above.

Oh yes this is a easy one. I circled 'a' and looked at the next question.

2) "How do you think about chickens?"
     "It is very _____, and it will ___ heal our hearts from all the hard times-"
a) Im, sorry
b) making up answers, is hard
c) Nutritious, heal

Please kill me. I'm going to put up a campaign tomorrow saying that 'HOMEWORK IS DANGEROUS AND CAN KILL KIDS'.

"Vernon how about this," I turned away hopelessly from the paper, "I'll make you hot chocolate, and you'll do my homework."

He stood up and took a glimpse at my homework, he nodded his head and started circling the choices.

I started making his hot chocolate for him, using white chocolate, I was hoping for a rich and smoothing feeling that maybe will calm him and prepare him for his sleep. Then I finish the drink with cream and a touch of marshmallow toppings.

"Vernon," I gently called.

No replies. He lay there on the desk with his eyes closed.

"Vernon," I called again, shaking him a little. He let out a small moan and his long eye lashes gently shaked.

I found myself smiling at this little precious thing. So I set the hot chocolate by his side and gently took my homework under him away. Then I grabbed his messy, unfold blanket from his bed and toss it over him. I smiled.

"Goodnight, Vern-off,"

TBC

Hello from the other sideeeee and happy early thanksgiving❤️ I've been editing and adding funny pics to the last chapters😂

I'll try to get a chapter updated before thanksgiving💓