Ch. 1 Unexpected Visitor

(The End is the episode where this takes place, although some things will be different apart from the episode! Also the picture(s) for the chapters probably have nothing to do with the story)

//Tom's POV//

I sighed, my head propped up on my hand as I gazed at the TV. Edd and Matt were enthralled with it but me... Eh, not so much. I yawned a bit, looking over to the door as if something were about to happen. I shrugged after a minute when nothing did, letting my black (Lack of) eyes gaze around anywhere but the TV. As much as I loved watching it.. I didn't enjoy Edd's and Matt's pick on whatever we were watching.
I slowly got up, Edd soon looking up to me. He was about to say something but I cut him off with a quick: "I'm going to my room" before he could say anything, and slowly walked away. I looked down at my checkered tennis shoes as I walked, knowing my way around the house by now (Hopefully..). I soon stepped around the corner to my room, looking hopefully up at Susan. I sighed, flopping on my bed as I decided I would grab her later.
I looked up at the ceiling, my mind wondering along anything. It flashed to Matt, Susan, Tommee Bear, Tord, Check-

Wait, Tord?
I stopped at the remembrance at the name, soon shivering at it. Tord... we haven't spoken about Tord in ages. "That damn Commie..." I muttered, anger filling my chest. That red hoodied wearing freak doesn't even have to get close to me for me to hate him.
His existence annoys me in general. His accent drawls on for ever and it's flat out annoying, his hair style makes me cringe, his stupid grin makes me gag, his cigar smoke hinted breath makes me wanna kick him in the gut, the nicknames he calls me makes me wanna scream at him, and then just how he.. He almost uses me makes me wanna grab a harpoon gun and shoot him.
Oh yeah, I have a harpoon gun...
I shake my head, growling. I can basically already hear his insults from wherever he's at. His; "Classic, Stupid, Tom..." rang in my head, making me look down and growl under my breath. Today isn't great, now that I thought of Tord.

Now, he did have some.. Admirable qualities. He was tall, being second tallest. From tallest to shortest it goes Matt, Tord, Edd, then... Me..

I hate being the short one.

I shook my head, looking over at a picture of him in my room I had, sense this used to be Tord's room. Edd told me to 'not get rid of it' as a memory or something of him. But i had to do something about it, it was.. Too nice. So I had grabbed a sharpie and messed around with it, putting the devil horns on his actual hair style (Sense thats basically what they were), the classic devil's tail, and some other details. I slowly propped myself up on my elbows, looking over at it. I jumped after I did so, sense I could hear breathing coming from inside the room. My head darted around, "Who's there?!" I shouted, grabbing an empty beer bottle off of the desk, ramming it on the side of the said desk so I had a weapon. I gazed up around the room, growling under my breath as I waited for a response of the breathing. I heard... Something. Something like; "Arent du for dum til å finne meg?" or something. It wasn't English, and the person had a very thick accent.

"Come out and show yourself!" I yelled, waiting for another response. I heard some clicking noises behind me. I froze, shivering a bit. Right after I heard the clicks getting closer I whipped around, forwarding my weapon into whoever was there. It seemed to enter nothing.

That's when someone grabbed my arm and shoved me to the ground.