Ch.9 Information

(BOI just making it clear because someone had confusion, this ain't the end :"0 it's far from it. Tord and Tom just don't get along. Enjoy the story)

//Edd's POV//
What.. happened?
I looked at Tom as he shoved past me, but I really was more focused on Tord because he seemed to be in a lot of pain. I could understand.
I walked over and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Tord, are you okay? Do you need an ice-pack?
"..No.." He huffed and got up, shaking his head. It seemed that the pain had subsided, but Tom was pretty strong and it was really unexpected. "When I find him I'm gonna-

"Tord, no." I scolded, "Look, I'll talk to them. Can you talk to Matt for me?" I could feel my face heat up as I mentioned the ginger, and I mindlessly rubbed my cheek. "Uh..Sure.." Tord agreed, starting to walk away to Matt's room. I quickly followed him to make sure he secretly wasn't going to find Tom; he didn't, thankfully, and he entered Matt's room and shut the door behind him. I mentally got scared he would do something, but thought I could trust him. He seemed to take more 'interest' in Tom anyways, but hopefully he wouldn't do it to Matt..

I gulped.
Hopefully.

//Matt's POV//

I looked up to Tord who walked in, "Hey, Todd!" I waved, grinning to him. He said something like "It's Tord." as if he were trying to correct me. I know who he is, he shouldn't correct me!
I only shrugged, "Why are you here?" I asked casually, and he sat on my bed. "Edd wanted me to talk to you. How's your bruise?" I blushed a little at his reply but than stroked my jaw, "My bruise is okay. I forgot about it, even.." I giggled a little. Tord smiled along, "Well, it's just a bruise. I dunno why Edd is so worried... I guess he's just like that." Tord suggested to himself. I blushed a little bit, my mind decided revamp what happened not that long ago... I grinned like an idiot, giggling a little. Tord must've given me a confused look and expected me to answer, cause after awhile he asked "What 'er you giggling about?" He grinned a bit deviously, his eyes showing curiosity.
He reminded me of a cat.

"A lot of things." I replied and grinned, mindlessly not noticing his small pout. "Is it about Edd?"
I thought about Edd but smiled, nodding to his question. "Did Edd do anything?" He earned another nod.
"What did he do~?" He questioned a bit and leaned into my face. He blinked, realizing if Edd were this close I'd scream and blush mad; Tord didn't get any reaction like that out of me.
"He kissed me on the cheek and than started hugging me and apologizing." I explained, and he licked his teeth. He looked like a witch trying to get information for a brew.

"Kissed you on the cheek? What did you do after that?
"Well.. I hugged him and reassured him and went to kiss his cheek so he didn't feel as embarrassed but he moved his head and we ended up locking lips, basically." I explained, waving my hand as I talked. I cracked my knuckles afterwards and watched Tord get up, turning his back to me. "Thanks, Matt. I need to go.. Get something to eat.." He giggled, but I nodded.
Hey, a man's gotta eat.
"Goodbye for now, Matt!" He called, his accent seeping out more than usual as he opened the door and closed it behind him.
I laid back and sighed, Tord's cool.

(What if I sort of did an ask account thing for these guys but it would still be in the story? You guys wouldn't be implanted in, and you guys wouldn't get to ask them questions. You'd just say something like..
"TOM WATCH OUT" or something if something happens in a chapter and I'll get the character to mention you maybe in a chapter ig
You can be randomly picked for random parts if you want and I can kind of make it go along with that? I dunno, tell me what you think. I thought it was interactive and cool)