Ch.30 Numbling Minds

(Heya guys! It's pretty late here, decided I'd do an update.. I miss writing this already)

//???'s POV//

I stared down at the male under my foot, grimacing at him. "You disgust me..." I murmured under my breath, eyes narrowing to slits as I pressed the object in my hand to his forehead.
The object was a gun.

The man under my foot was Paul. Helplessness flashed in the Dutchman's eyes, and I couldn't help but snicker at the reaction. "You really didn't think this would happen?" I asked in curiosity, tilting my head to the side.
"I...I didn't-" he stammered, his brown eyes focused on the gun on his forehead. "I don't-"

"Shut up, eyebrows." I demanded as the gun clicked. He trembled a little, his eyes stone cold.
Break him. Like little pebbles under your feet.

A simple thought, a good one at that to me. It's fun playing God with someone that tried to steal something from me. "We used to be- be forever by each other!" Paul suddenly shouted, a few stray tears finding their way on his cheeks. "What happened?!"

I blinked slowly, my face turning dark. "You know very well what happened!" I scream, making Paul flinch. He's never been this vulnerable..
I like it.

"Paul-?!" Someone shouted from behind us. It didn't sound like Tord so I was okay for the most part. I whipped around but soon rolled my eyes. "Babe, get out."
"NO! And DONT call me 'babe'!" The man grimaced and stomped over, ripping the gun from my hand. I stepped off of Paul and got in his face.
"Give that back." I demanded.
"No." He replied simply, putting it on his holster. Before I could even say anything else he got down on one knee and started helping Paul to his face.
"You fucking traitor." He spat before walking off kind of fast with Paul.

I stared in their direction as my hands trembled.
I'll get him back...

//Tom's POV//
I groaned, my head pounding. Where am I?
I slowly got up and looked at my surroundings. A nice bedroom, but it wasn't mine. It surely wasn't Edd's, Matt's, nor Tord's, so I was kind of.. scared.
Was I kidnapped? I don't remember anything from the past few days..

I grazed my teeth over my lip and got up slowly.
Bad idea.
My legs wobbled so much to where I fell, my jaw clanking against the Wooden floor. I whimpered as my teeth chattered from the sudden clank, and I slowly lifted myself up as soon as I landed.

I looked to the side and noticed my hands- or.. claws..
I jumped and got up, scurrying to a corner. I stared at my devilish claws which were stained a black and purple. "T-Tord-?" I called out involuntarily.
My voice cracked and I felt like breaking down and crying. Everything felt wrong.

Everything was falling apart and I couldn't decide what to try and glue together first.
I gripped my hair and sobbed, my world falling down.
Don't think about the paint. Don't think about the puzzle. Paint.. puzzle..

I stared upward. Where do I remember that..?

I'm probably loosing my mind, right? Yeah.. there's no paint or puzzles..
That's ridiculous..

I was torn out of my thoughts by the door opening and Tord rushing in. "Tom- oh shit-" he froze and stared at me. I got filled with anxiety at that.
What was wrong with me?
Why was he scared?
Why was he just.. standing there?

I lowly growled and stood up, planting my feet to the ground as I raised my claws.

I felt numb..